• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who Caught A Chansey?????

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    Mine was going to be a Blissey about lvl. 31 but i haven't beaten the pkmn leauge due to Bad training ....I have a lvl. 46 Dragonair and it HARD to raise

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    i know luckily i made it level 56 before i faced the league and tehn as son as i did and got my national poke dex the fun began. I think i have a Baby chansey aswell if i left blissey at the breeding venter. Anyways who else caught one.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    **** its hard to catch chansey and even harder for shiny. Bad luck mate

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well you And i just have to go along with it or not. I say it is so thats that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...I have like...10

I have one illegal hacked Blissey with illegal movesets and EVs.
    I have 2 unhatched Chansey eggs.
    I caught one Chansey in the SZ.
    I have 4 freshly hatched level 5 Chanseys, one of which mt friend is buying off of me. O__O

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Cool Cool very good i hope you get some good moneys. Its like me with the starter pookemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    One Chansey egg just hatched and then an Omanyete (I hate spelling that thing) hatched right after Chansey.

I'm getting 30 bucks from him. Amazing what saying "No" 50 times can do,

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    :knockedou WOW!! good deaL...i didnt x-actly trade my friend a chansey for money..but close enough

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Chansey? That was incredibly easy to catch. I'm gonna try to get Blissey after evolving my Pidgeotto (I was raising other Pokemon)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I caught a chansey ^-^ and much rarer pokemons

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I had a chance to catch one but i didnt,hey get had a CHANCE to catch A Chansey XD...............o.0

Back