• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who deserves a baby stage?

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
Years
  • Gen 5 is on it's way, who do you think should get a new baby stage?

I think a baby form Onix would be awesome

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    maybe eevee could use a baby form or even skarmory or lapras. possibly scyther

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • Pikachu have a baby form already. And Eevee honestly don't need a bigger line, it's practically a super-baby already...

I'd love to see a Lapras prevo :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Like most everyone else said: Lapras. I also want to see an Absol pre-evo because it would be interesting for Absol to get new moves that it wouldn't learn normally from its baby. Miltank and Tauros are in mind as well because they're almost related (a baby form that branch evolves into said Pokemon depending on gender).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't think anything really deserves a baby form as baby forms are mostly pointless and only serve to give the adult a different set of egg moves.

Lapras, Aerodactyl, and Shuckle top the list though by the simple fact that they're the three unevolved pokemon with the highest BST. :P

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • Arceus... jk. Mew is my real choice, just so there's another mon you can't catch. Obviously it would have to be retconned out of the "no eggs" group.

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    A baby form of Lapras would be really cool, since it's a huge Pokémon and it's not 'fun' to catch one in that form. Onix's baby form would be nice also.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • ...None. When baby pokemon were first introduced I was kind of like "Oh that's kind of cool a baby Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Magmar, Electabuzz, Jynx, and Hitmonchan/lee." Then came R/S "...Ehh a baby Marill and Wobbuffet...cute, but kind of pointless." Then comes D/P I'm not even going to comment...All baby Pokemon (Aside from Tyrogue) are pointless...(even if Togepi is super cute xD)

Ayselipera

Baby stages are a little pointless to me. At times I can see where a pre-evolution adds a new interest to a forgotten Pokemon and other times I see it as something that was never really needed. Pichu, Cleffa, and Igglybuff for instance are some of my most favorite baby Pokemon, but they seem like some of the most pointless. Why add baby evolutions to Pokemon who were fine without them and will probably go on to be some of the most memorable Pokemon there are. Although I suppose since that was the first batch of baby Pokemon to appear they wouldn't exactly hold to the same standards as many of the others do.

So to be honest I would really like to skip the whole baby pre-evolution this generation. I'm not counting on that to happen, but I won't be devastated when it happens anyways.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    a baby form of cubone that would be so adorable or even a baby form of the legendary pokemon lugia

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Scyther, because there is a larval form of the praying mantis, so it would make sense. And there is no baby form of any bug-type, so that would be a first.

rockets>u

The Champion of on-and-off
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Kangaskhan.

It is extremely odd when a baby Kangaskhan from an egg already has its own baby.

Back