• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who deserves a baby stage?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    KANGASKHAN, how DOES IT AUTOMATICALLY GROW UP AND become an adult ???

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Miltank, Lapras, or Onyx!

Miltank needs anything new in its evo line, whether its a prevo or evo.

Lapras just needs one. It just HAS to have one.

An Onyx prevo would be very interesting.
    :)

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    they should make male Kangaskhan that he doesn't have a baby and they should make baby of Kangaskhan.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I want a baby pokemon that can evolve into both Pinsir and Heracross as a branch evolution. I also wanna see babies of Sneasel, Lapras, and Skarmory.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Mewtwo was created so there couldn't be a baby, right?

A prevolution of Psyduck would be pretty cute as would one of Lapras.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Kangaskhan because it's just wrong otherwise.
    It's born with a baby? That just makes no sense.

In the same context, baby Farfetch'd would be cute and would make it so Farfetch'd isn't born with a stick, which makes no sense either.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • All of them have already been said. Kangaskhan, Tropius, Absol, Onix, Skarmory, Miltank and Grimer.

Years
  • Only a few deserve them:
    Lapras
    Miltank/Tauros
    Kangaskan, with the baby evolving to Kangaskhan if female and a kangaroo if male
    Onix
    Skarmory
    Absol
    Tropius
    Maybe Torkoal.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I would love to see a baby Absol, maybe because I can imagine it being really cute. Also again I'd go with Onix and Lapras, and possibly Delibird. Baby Delibird would be quite cool methinks.

ChaoZZ BuBBleZ

Mightyena Lieks You! ^^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Kangaskhan needs a Prevo. Seriously. After 5 gens, there still isn't one.
    Also, a baby Voltorb would look so cute!

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • I think what Rankurusu meant by 'baby form' was just a pre-evolution. He didn't mean an actual baby form like pichu or cleffa.

Personally, I agree with everyone who said lapras or tauros/miltank. Tauros and miltank are related in my opinion, and making it official through a pre evo would be awesome. Also, lapras is strong enough to have evolved from something, so it makes sense that it would need a basic stage.

Too bad gen five isn't going to realease any pokemon related to the old ones. Or maybe that is a good thing...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • None. The baby forms invariably have lower base stats than their next-stage forms, so inevitably they're useless in any battle except those specifically designed and restricted to baby Pokemon. It also just creates more slots that you have to fill on the Pokedex :/

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    skarmory and lapras do. and the little dude in kangeskhans puch should be a prevo for him

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I think that Skarmory, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Heracross, Pinsir, Lapras, Unown, Tropius, Plusle, Minun, and Chatot should get a baby stage.

Skarmory, Farfetch'd, Delibird, and Chatot could have little chicks.

Pinsir and Heracross could be like little larvae and the Pinsir larvae could have a large jaw.

Tropius could have a cute little smaller version of itself without fruit and leaves so small, it's not part Flying-type yet.

Plusle and minun can have a baby evolution without a charge called 'Neutralon' or something...

Back