• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who did you pick from the Arceus Event?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but I'm going to pick Giratina. Not just because it's my personal favorite, but also because doing so is the only way to get Origin Forme Giratina(s) in SoulSilver.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    Since I don't have Arceus, I won't be getting either of them, but I also have all three on Platinum, so I'm good. I have no worries. I don't use Legendaries, so yeah. I'm good.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Does it work with any Arceus?

I'd probably pick.. Giratina. And if I can use it again on Silver, Dialga.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm going to choose Giratina, the Origin Form is my favorite.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Giratina, for the Griseous Orb. You can trade over Dialga and Palkia, but you can't get Origin Gira any other way.

Wild Electrode

Imma use Esplosion!
    Years
    I'm waiting for an American release of that Arceus, but Giratina is my second favorite Pokemon, and it's the only way to get him in origin form, so yeah. I'm choosing him.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I'm waiting for an American release of that Arceus, but Giratina is my second favorite Pokemon, and it's the only way to get him in origin form, so yeah. I'm choosing him.

American release came out September/November of 2009.

On topic, I am going to pick Giratina.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I didnt get the Arceus Event But If I did I would pick Palkia,It has no weaknesses other than Dragon Types, and it has greater base stats than all the others!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    What is this event? I never heard of it before, can I access it from canada?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    American release came out September/November of 2009.

On topic, I am going to pick Giratina.
    No it didn't, the American version just came out about two weeks ago so why would they have the event during September/October...

Anyway I would choose the less rediculous looking one (Dialga) since I could care less about a Flying Tapeworm (Giratina)

Last edited:

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
    Giratina, yeah. I've also heard that this event can be done twice; Once with the special Movie 12 Arceus, and once with a regular Arceus traded from D/P/Pt. So if that works, I'll get Giratina for the Griseous Orb, and then Palkia, because he's so incredibly awesome :3

Back