• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen who do u think is betta?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2003
    who is better for a party? metagroos or aggron.....choose wisely

don't say it depends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Of course it depends. Who are your other team members? What moves do they know?

We cannot judge from what we have here at the moment... It is impossible to do so.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • ares545 said:
    who is better for a party? metagroos or aggron.....choose wisely

don't say it depends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well...i'd have to say Metagross just cause hes cool! and hes got wicked moves!

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • well, actually, aggron has less weaknesses than metagross. metagross has stronger defense and attacks. but it really depends on who u need. if u need a tank, choose metagross (i would choose donphan), but if u need a pseudohazer (someone who knows roar or whirlwind), then i would use aggron to withstand the attacks. metagross does have meteor mash though...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2003
    Aggron gets taken down by water attacks super-easy, and there are a lot more pokemon using water attacks than any other attack. Metagross, though he has his weaknesses, none of them are as glaring when compared to Aggron's vulnerability to water. So my suggestion is Metagross (and it's the correct suggestion, since my name is....)

-PokeProf

Years
  • i'd say aggrons better.. but i'v had my aggron since i can remember so i would say that but i think u should go with what u "like"

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • It does depend on the rest of the team and who you like but for me I like Metagross because it learns Hyper Beam, Psychic, Meteor Mash and it can learn good TM's. So can Aggron though...Also in the Ruby/Sapphire Player's Guide it says Aggron is strong against 10 types and weak against 3 and Metagross is strong against 9 and weak against 2...I don't know who is better but I like Metagross even though I've always had Aggron in my team.

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • metagross is my strongest pokemon. I got him from a trade with my friend (for a Lotad XP) and he is fun to use in the battle tower.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2004
    of course agron is better

but if you teach metogross _______ move you can beat aggron

from unownl

Back