• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you care about most in your life.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess it would have to be my friends and family. But in my current state, I mix them and food up sometimes.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My family ^_^ My real-life friends can be such backstabbers at times -_- It's a shame that I still hang around with them to be honest :(

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    My family and a handful of my closest friends. Oh, and I can't forget my dogs ^_^

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • My family ^_^ they braught me into this world, taught me everything they knew, cared for me when I was sick, they're the one thing in this world I would risk my life for :' )

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • To go with what everyone said already, I would have to say my family and friends ^^. Not to sound clich?, but its really the truth: your family and friends are really the only people who will be there for you if something happens in your life.

Also my computer her name is Betsy.... XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Person? Really its either my uncle or nobody. Maybe some other guys I liked and stuff...
    A thing? Yeah I have one..
    here goes again.. ^

Lucid

probably be my oldest sister famliy wise, and 3 of my closest friends, who I care for more then they know <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My mom, little brother, family in general. xD I care for them very~~~ much.

Back