• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you hang out with?

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
    i always hang with my 2 buds, jose and gabriel. we all go to school together. all 3 of us don't live to far from each other. we like calling ourselves " the 3 musketeers" because we do everything together. but the best thing is that all 3 of us are mexican!

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
    Years
    I hang out with a couple of coworkers of mine watching movies in theaters or something mostly we text each other because we are to tired to go out. LOL.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I hang out with a diverse assortment of people. To my list I just added a huge black dude named Fatty and an Emmy-nominated blues pianist. Both of them would blow your mind. We just light up and chill.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Well, during school, I hang out with my friends a whole lot more, 'cause, we're not on vacation. We usually hang out in groups, there aren't specific people. But I guess you could say I talk more with these two guy and girl than the others.

Back