• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you indentify with most?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Which video game character do you relate to most?

For me, I'd have to say Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. I was SO engrossed in that game because I practically am Yuri... except he's way cooler and stronger, but you know. lol

Burgundy

Classy C-Class Sommelier
    Years
  • I relate most with Maria Robotnik from Sonic Adventure 2/Shadow The Hedgehog just because of her backstory.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have never related to/identified with any character whom I didn't create myself.
    Closest one might be Yuri of Infinite Space, specifically how he is in act 2.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    There's a lot of characters I really like a lot, but none who I identify with. Could be, because I see myself more like a observer who watches the story of a game, than one of the characters doing this whole stuff. Also I tend to identify more with characters who I created myself.

Back