• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you like more Plusle or Minun?

Whos your fav,Plusle or Minun?

• Total voters

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Ya thats right, I'm making you choose XD Plusle or Minun? I know they look alike but I know I have a favorite n_~

I like Minun cause, well just look how cute he looks!

~Minun
    ~Plusle

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Yay! Another fellow minun fan and lover of the blueness!!

:laugh: BLUENESS:laugh:

Bydo Brain

Gort likes the Vic Viper.
    Years
    They look alomost idenitical...so how can there be a favorite of the two? I personally dislike them and why anyone would create a thread as moronic as this is beyond me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bydo Brain said:
    They look alomost idenitical...so how can there be a favorite of the two? I personally dislike them and why anyone would create a thread as moronic as this is beyond me.
    There's no reason to insult people like that. No one's gonna listen to you if all you have to give are insults.

As for the topic at hand, minun. Gotta go with the blueness XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I dont like them cause they get to star in an annoying short story in a movie just like the pichu brothers

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Wow, lots of people like minun:D ! I'm surprised there hasn't been any votes for Plusle yet.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I too prefer Minun. Plusle seems a bit too hyper and stuff, and plus, Minun is blue... which obviously makes it better than Plusle XD

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    *shrugs* I've always liked Minun more in the concept art. Probably because it didn't look like it was shouting or something.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    As I said. i think they are both very cute, and I wouldn't want to choose between them. But, my favorite color is red, so if I had to get one of them, I would get a Plusle.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Minun, of course because he thinks everything is his! He even says 'mine' all the time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I honestly can't stand Plusle. I think I'm just uber biased, though, since I caught Minun first. XD; Then again, Plusle's tail is just... freaky. =x Regardless, I prefer Minun. <3

Years
    UM, they're both really cool to tell the truth lol.I know your thinking how can you like both lol.If I had to pick it would probably be Minun.I do not know why lol.

Back