• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you perfer Zelda or Peach

Who do you like better?

• Zelda

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Peach

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    This thread has to move since it is not in the Other Games section *reports* I like Zelda though

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    I prefer Zelda.

I just don't like peach very much she has this annoying quality and her voice is so annoying on the games.
    To me Zelda has a "sleek" quality that makes you like her and the fact that she does act more like a princess.lol

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I like Peach as she is in more games so I have experienced her more than Zelda.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Phoenix316 said:
    Zelda. How stupid has Peach got to be to keep getting kidnapped by Bowser? XD
    And Zelda by Ganon and Vaati?

Anyway... what are we basing this on? I'd say Princess Zelda. Of course because it's Zelda and by default I have to pick that. But also because she isn't full out princess or damsel in distress like Peach. She's very elegant, but she can hold her own when needed (anyone see the art of her for the upcoming game? She has a sword). She's a better fighter than Peach in Super Smash Bros. Melee, I think. What does Peach do? Attack with a frying pan and throw vegetables at people? Zelda can fight (and has in the past, ex...TWW), what has Peach done to save herself? She got a computer to help her by arousing it when she took a shower while he watched. Lol

Lol. I choose Zelda.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I prefer Zelda because since I saw her, I was sure I liked her better than Peach. She is so good-looking with her well-designed dress. I also prefer her because I like "Zelda games" a lot. (I haven't heard that she shows up with a sword in the new game. That'll be worth to see) :rambo:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    link said:
    I prefer Zelda because since I saw her, I was sure I liked her better than Peach. She is so good-looking with her well-designed dress. I also prefer her because I like "Zelda games" a lot. (I haven't heard that she shows up with a sword in the new game. That'll be worth to see) :rambo:
    Who do you perfer Zelda or Peach

How can you not like that? Elegant, yet strong.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    chrno said:
    yeah zelda is much like a princess than peach, and of who is she princess of? the toads?
    The Mushroom People of the Mushroom Kingdom. The Mushroom People cover a variety of races I suppose, include that of Toads.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :O Peach also whips out a toad as a shield in SSBM. ;_; She's so mean.

*is losing coherency as her potential sleeping hours diminish* XD Aaanyway, I like Zelda more. She's just... I dunno. o_O She seems more independent and stronger than Peach. Although, I admit Peach gets points for being so cute in Paper Mario. <3

RubyMowz2

Banned
    Years
    I think Zelda is great in Super Smash Bros melle, Shes my best character in controling and she is just m fav character aswell!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    maya miyazono said:
    Zelda should of keep her brown hair ;-;.
    That's a different Zelda though. There's roughly umm...seven different ones I think.

Erica - Independent. Ah, that was the word I was trying to get at. *brain was off yesterday*Thanks.

Back