• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think has the most creative or original usernames here on PC?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    ...if that title ain't an attention-grabber, then I honestly don't know what is.

Now, while I am cool, I'm referring to Agent Zero the name, not Agent Zero the person. So, the question of the thread is, who do you think has the most creative or original usernames here on PC? Go into as much or as little detail as necessary...
    ~

I base mine off'a this continuum:
    Bad<--------------->Good
    Sora/Ash/Lan<---->Ludicolo's Depression

During my friend spree, I saw hundreds of new usernames...below are my favourites (heading towards my favourite):
    1. EagleVision1999-->MKR-themed names automatically make the list...
    2. Grovyle42(Griff8416)-->old username (I think) in parentheses? Awesome...
    3. -->this guy has undoubtedly the greatest username here. I just hope someone disagrees, else there won't be anything to discuss...
    Ready, set, go!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Who do you think has the most creative or original usernames here on PC?

Well for me, there's only 1. Careful With That Axe, Pichu!, the other usernames [THAT is almost related to this.] are just copycat and not original. *whistle* No offense. *whistle*

1. -->this guy has undoubtedly the greatest username here. I just hope someone disagrees, else there won't be anything to discuss...

What about ████?

Years
    ...sorry to rain on your parade, but your title seems like the kind of thing to draw people away from viewing and replying. I'll go and change it to the polling question instead since it is a reasonable topic to adhere to.

Anyway, the most creative, or at least original username I've seen on this forum is beyond a doubt... Admin Control Panel.

I'm serious.

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think tehtehtehteh (i think that's right) and thethethethe are incredibly the same people .....Just a hunch they're great names though also i think HackMew is a cool name :) it sort of fits in with everything O.o

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    -->this guy has undoubtedly the greatest username here. I just hope someone disagrees, else there won't be anything to discuss...
    Well I do disagree, all it is is a single unicode glyph.
    ಠ_ಠ would at least be humourous. :D

I go with Ericka that Careful With That Axe, Pichu! is the best, but the others like it are just cheap imitations. :P

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I haven't been here long enough to see a nickname that really stands out. But I do know what I HATE to see

• Names with a bunch of numbers in them
    • Names based on an already existing character (like people naming themselves "Samus Aran" or "Sonic The Hedgehog")
    • Made up names with an infinite number of vowels (like Aelisiolysia et.c)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    ...the others like it are just cheap imitations. :P

Imitation is the greatest for of flattery? ;D

I'd have to say my favourite is Munna's old username: riginality Fails

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im going to have to say mine. Haha i know but in all seriousness i would have to say munnas new name. I mean he has some clever stuff/

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Get Out of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!

Of course this caught my attention as soon as I seen it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I always thought ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ was a really creative name.
    Then there's the block of text that joined a few day before I joined, who's name looked like this ████.
    And finally my favorites are Careful With That Axe, Pichu!, Get Out of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!, and Watch That Pin, Drifloon! (I doubt that I used the right font and colors, but I tried).

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Re:Mix

I dunno why, but I loved that name when he still had it, I was always like, "WHAT AWESOME PUNCTUATION PLACEMENT"

Nothing else really pops to mind though. :<

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Careful With That Pin, Driftloon was my favorite. But I see it's a bit of a ripoff now.

EDIT: 444th post

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've always liked Aegis,now I like Get Out Of My Honey Pot,Ursaring currently.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Mine is more creative than Chuck Norris >:o.

But from other people, I guess "Careful With That Axe, Pichu" and "Get Out Of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!" are good. I also like that guy from TL that has this name as "Gime Back My Virginity!" who SOO not me :3...

erm... *runs away*

Back