• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think is cuter? pichu or skitty

skitty or pichu?

• Skitty

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Pichu

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • neither one

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    who do you think it's cuter do you think pichu is cuter or skitty if you pick either one give a reason why you like pichu or skitty. If you don't think either one is cute you say who you think it's cute.

Koffing is the best but when it evolve into weezing it become very ugly

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I think Pichu is cuter especially in the anime when he used to use thunderbolt and shocked himself XD

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    If I had to choose out of the both of them, I'd go with Pichu, simply because to me, mouse-rabbit = cute. And I'm not particularly fond of the color pink or squinty eyes, personally.

However, I voted for "no one" because I think Ralts is cuter than the both of them. Shy little thing just won my heart. Sorry, Pichu and Skitty.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Well, I think Pichu. Why Pichu? He's not the cutest Pokémon ever made, but he certainly beats Skitty, because I think Skitty's face is ugly.

Back