• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is hottest? Misty, May, or dawn?

whos hottest?

• Misty

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • May

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I think if every female anime character existed then they all be beautiful!!

If they all did exist, they would get weird looks because of thir hair. Mistys hair is OK in the show, but one ponytail in real life is just ok then... whats that thing in the side of your head...

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    yeah, longest hair, not sure of the colour though, aint realy seen much of D/P, i'd say Dawn has the most realistic hair, then May, then Misty

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    They are Anime characters in my books, i cant find any of them hot. And well Misty.. im sorry but she is so annoying, she couldnt even make metapod harden .

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    yeah, longest hair, not sure of the colour though, aint realy seen much of D/P, i'd say Dawn has the most realistic hair, then May, then Misty

I'd agree with that. There's just some odd thing about some of them... like how May's hair is like always in that shape... xD Which is pretty awesome actually.

Years
    oooooohh.... looks like SUMBOD loves dawn and is afriad 2 show it... sry... i just had 2. and i think ive posted blow u a million times. o mayb thats another dawn fan. who knows. but the coolest is still a tie tween may and dawn, but dawn might b leading here.

Back