• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    This conversation was getting a little disturbing so...
    I can't wait to see an older Gold too since we havn't seen him in so long!

i have a question when they got turned to stone, u can still see up their skirt right? or does it cover it o.O

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    also in volume 3 when her clothes got ripped by sabrinna, she had no boobs, and not panties xD. she never wore them XD.

btw touching a girls ass by suprise when they have panties doesnt do much effects, without panties, then yeah... it has lots of effect(gold touched ehr ass XD)

my THeory is she never wore any panties xD(pokesho made her wear it to be sexy XD)

As far as the boobs go, they HAD TO CENSOR IT with pokeballs because, I mean if they didn't censor that part, it would be for like 18+ older readers. Besides, she does have dat body angle just besides that part when her boobs were covered with pokeballs.

Ryousha

Years
    As far as the boobs go, they HAD TO CENSOR IT with pokeballs because, I mean if they didn't censor that part, it would be for like 18+ older readers. Besides, she does have dat body angle just besides that part when her boobs were covered with pokeballs.

So she never wore panties? does it ever get chilly down there? XD

pong08

Years
    You get to talk about the person u like XD?

out of the blue, if u had erection and turned to stone, will it show the erection? XDDDD

Ok man, we're going a lil bit too far with this.... With all due respect that this is the thread for most attractive character, it's just a little too far.....

Ryousha

Years
    Ok man, we're going a lil bit too far with this.... With all due respect that this is the thread for most attractive character, it's just a little too far.....

Well Blue with Black dress is my win, shes sexy, hawt, deserves to have at least a panty shot image XD.

Ryousha

Years
    my opinion on the best looking character? Blue and Ruby!!!

Well yellow has to go second, she smexy as well XD

Spoiler:

XD

Ryousha

Years
    the pics are from pokesho ;),

i love the first image, their crotch lines are so puurfect and they show the colors of the ass within the panties, but it's strange how the other wore blue.(guess its for blue of blue pokespe XD)

pong08

Years
    the pics are from pokesho ;),

i love the first image, their crotch lines are so puurfect and they show the colors of the ass within the panties, but it's strange how the other wore blue.(guess its for blue of blue pokespe XD)

OMG.... I can see spank marks on their asses.... or a result of tensed up bruise on the ass from donkey punch...

Ryousha

Years
    I bet we did, I went for blue I know that.

No i did, all those pics they're staring at us ;) very tempting, but blue has a nice crotch, and nice pair of panties,(ill pull them down and **** her, but shes only a manga character)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back