• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    I have a lot of `em .... But I have Top 3 ...

1. Green (or Blue in some English Translations) - Isn't he just so awesome? And I love his hairstyle .... And the fact that he's really quiet makes even more lovable. =)

2. Lance - I have this things for spiky haired dudes ....

3. Steven Stone - Again with the hairstyle ... but you have to agree that he is pretty cool right?

and for the girls ....

1. Sabrina - love her hair ...
    2. Yellow - she's cute ...
    3. Blue

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • pong08, you hit it right on the nail when you chose Winona as your attractive Gym Leader. I couldn't agree more. I just love everything about Winona. Not just her looks but her character. It's just awesome. I wish they portrayed her better in those two anime episodes. Maybe I should replace this avatar with a good one of Winona's...but I need help.

I would also agree that Angie (although her real name is Shelley) is an attractive evil team admin. My other one would be Courtney (also known as Marge).

I think I replied in this thread before, so I don't think I'll repeat what my other attractive characters are.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • pong08, you hit it right on the nail when you chose Winona as your attractive Gym Leader. I couldn't agree more. I just love everything about Winona. Not just her looks but her character. It's just awesome. I wish they portrayed her better in those two anime episodes. Maybe I should replace this avatar with a good one of Winona's...but I need help.

I would also agree that Angie (although her real name is Shelley) is an attractive evil team admin. My other one would be Courtney (also known as Marge).

I think I replied in this thread before, so I don't think I'll repeat what my other attractive characters are.
    Muhahahahahaha!!!.... :), and about the anime, the manga is always better for pokemon (redundant reasons).

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yellow is sooooooooooo hot in the FR/LG series, I'm in love with her like crazy! And did I mention Blue? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I do love the Silver-ness. <3 He's the most interesting and dark character, and he's so young, very mature for his age. He's my favorite. (I really like his coat too. xD -want-)

And then it's a tie for me, Yellow is totally adorable. Plain and simple. I love her as a boy, and then as a girl her cute-ness level raised about three-hundred million points. And then er... Green? The boy one. ( I read english, sorry. xD -confused easily-) He's got the whole bad-boy, don't care what anybody else thinks think going on.

And then, I have to say , Ruby grew on me. I thought that he was gay at first. xD But he's proven himself to be quite the man when the situation calls for it.
    Plus, he just cracks me up in general. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I do love the Silver-ness. <3 He's the most interesting and dark character, and he's so young, very mature for his age. He's my favorite. (I really like his coat too. xD -want-)

That's something I like about him. I don't think he'd be the stereotypical guy that would make a girl do something against her will(like Lance seems). That's just win win for him. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Green all the way! He's smart and sexy (especially in his Fr/Lg shirt - although the cape isn't bad either ;)) He does things his own way and is independent, which I find very attractive. If there were a guy like him in my class I'd be so into him <3

As for the girls, I'd say Sabrina. She's simply beautiful, and I like the way she acts arrogant (I so laughed when in GSC she just ignored Bugsy ^^) O, and had I already mentioned the hot spring scene? ;)
    Second choice is Blue, and that's the reason why she and Green would make the most attractive couple ever <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would have to say Red. >w< I just adore people with hats, messy hair, and a Red Vest. :] Along with that he's your typical adventurous Shonentard~! |3

... I'll... Come up with some better reasons later. >_>;;;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom? I mean she is girly dresses real sexy unlike every other girl and is really b***y.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • ~link smash~ said:
    Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom?

I don't think so. I agree with you, when I first saw her I thought...damn...but then again I was surprised with her personality, and her relationship with her daughter. Though she looks ditzy on the outside, she's quite influential on the inside.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • That was one small part I liked in G/S/C that many tend to skip over. When she failed at Suicune, she lost all hope and broke down like that, it was a little touching, and how her mom surprisingly brought her up to speed again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom? I mean she is girly dresses real sexy unlike every other girl and is really b***y.

It's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with that. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Well, i personally fell in love with Ruby as soon as i saw PokeSpe in the Japanese bookstore i go to. XD

Gold is also pretty cool, even if hes kinda rude.. lol. He would probably pick on me! >_<

As for girls.. I love sapphire and her wild fangs XD

And Blue, in FRLG is really, pretty.. I dont normally like girls, but those two.. hehe..

Anyway, Mitsuru (Wally) is kinda cute, but the constantly dying and choking thing might get annoying.. lol.. Thats mean, huh? XD Him and Ruby would be cute together though. ^_^

And.. Lucario! XD Ive only seen pics of him a few times in the netkun manga summaries, but he looks really cool... hehe. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back