• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Anyway, Mitsuru (Wally) is kinda cute, but the constantly dying and choking thing might get annoying.. lol.. Thats mean, huh? XD Him and Ruby would be cute together though. ^_^

Wally's my devoted fangirlism. :O

As long as he has his sexy respirator suit, he'll be fine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    I almost feel kinda gross, being 19 and talking abut 10 and 11 year olds like that.. XD

But they dont look that young!! lol

Years
  • Hmmm...

You're right. To me they certainly don't act that age. Especially Ruby and Sapphire.

Yeah... sending out 10 year old kids in a world filled with wild animals without any weapons is kinda strange >_>. How can they survive without food? (That's probably why people are more "mature" in the PM World):\

Last edited:

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Yeah.... they get attacked badly and STILL SURVIVE... it's like someone used a cheatcode on them or something: (Power Overwhelming Haha starcraft...)

Years
  • Dun...dun..dun...

Yeah.... they get attacked badly and STILL SURVIVE... it's like someone used a cheatcode on them or something: (Power Overwhelming Haha starcraft...)

ZOMG!!! You played Starcraft????? I remember playing that when I was 7 yrs old...or somethin... NOW that game had a bunch of cheat codes.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • ZOMG!!! You played Starcraft????? I remember playing that when I was 7 yrs old...or somethin... NOW that game had a bunch of cheat codes.
    I still play it sometimes... (god I love being a korean) But yeah, it's like Arceus gave them the power of immortality or sumthin

Now, to bring it back to the topic, Lucy, Cynthia, and Lady Berlitz are pretty hot. In my opnion, I think Lady Berlitz is the 2nd hottest female heroine in pokespecial.(Sorry Crystal, but you're thrid place by a marginal point)

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • vtommy1 said:
    Yeah... sending out 10 year old kids in a world filled with wild animals without any weapons is kinda strange >_>. How can they survive without food? (That's probably why people are more "mature" in the PM World)

Well not just that, but Ruby and Sapphire committing their feelings to one another...when that stuff supposed to happen like, five years down the line or something.

At least from what I've read in the past, it ended up that way.

png08 said:
    Now, to bring it back to the topic, Lucy, Cynthia, and Lady Berlitz are pretty hot. In my opnion, I think Lady Berlitz is the 2nd hottest female heroine in pokespecial.(Sorry Crystal, but you're thrid place by a marginal point)

Hah! I haven't seen Lady Berlitz yet! Her anime counterpart is awesome!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Erika, Blue and Bridgette for me!! >D And I find Yellow super cute as well!! :D

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • I absolutely love Silver and Green!!!

Blue and Yellow are my favorite female characters. X3

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Blue-the-girl is the most attractive to me. Especially how she was drawn in RGB. (Afterwards her hair changed, and then Satoshi Yamamoto had to make her anorexic-except-with-fat-legs...)

And Silver is the second most attractive. And the most attractive boy.

When she failed at Suicune, she lost all hope and broke down like that, it was a little touching, and how her mom surprisingly brought her up to speed again.

LOL, off-topic, but I think Crys' mom was kind of MEAN how she did that... I mean she slapped the poor girl and then yelled at her and told her that she HAD to "fix it" because Professor Oak already did what she asked. I mean, Crys probably already knew that, she was just upset... no need to hit her... o__0

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • LOL, off-topic, but I think Crys' mom was kind of MEAN how she did that... I mean she slapped the poor girl and then yelled at her and told her that she HAD to "fix it" because Professor Oak already did what she asked. I mean, Crys probably already knew that, she was just upset... no need to hit her... o__0

But that came out of nowhere, the slap-to-the-face. The way they introduced her, it totally contradicted what you'd expect to happen later on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    But that came out of nowhere, the slap-to-the-face. The way they introduced her, it totally contradicted what you'd expect to happen later on.

Huh? What do you mean?

You mean, the fact that she was all happy and bubbly and then suddenly switched to strict parent?

What about it?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I have to go with conformity and say Blue.
    She is just so adorable in her own manner, plus you tend to feel empathy for her at times.
    (Her background makes one sympathize with her character more)

However, Flannery isn't a bad candidate either. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back