• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I'm going to remind you all...Wally is sexeh. ;D

Wally is darn adorable.

I recall I was annoyed by the boy when I first played emerald, but since I began to read the manga, my point of veiw about him changed so much. He is definatly sexeh ;3

Years
  • ^ I think Edward in the movie is ugly XP
    So true. The Edward I imagined while reading Twilight (before I knew about the movie) is so different than what the actor looks like. XP
    I hope they don't ruin twilight with the movie...
    Alice Cullen reminds me of Sabrina.
    They're both pretty.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    OK. Im not gay or into boys or anything like that, but I to think red id pretty cute. He looks like someone I would want as a little brother.

Donna

~
    Years
  • I totally switched into Red-ism. He is just.. Awesome (I like him the most in FR/LG)
    I think I like his hairstyle the most, it's so original + good looking~ And of course.

Red + Shirtless = Total win!

Sure Green still get's my mouth twitch in a goofish grin.

As for the girls, Blue still rules my first place. Second goes Yellow and third is Platina/Sapphire (can't choose..)

Well I also find Latias in her human form very pretty. What's she called? I didn't start the Emerald arc just yet, want to wait till al the volumes are out so I can do a full whoop marathon reading >=D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Sabrina. Long hair down in the spa thing on mount silver with her clothes off. Best damn looking chacter for me. Is it wrong to think she is the way i posted it?

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • Say does Latios have a human form also? Or is it Latias only? (just curious)
    Well, suposedly Latias has a special mirror-like down that refracts like so that she can change shape or become invisible. As far as I know Latios doesn't have that ability.(Kinda scientific explanation, sorry I like Latias and Latios^_^)
    Bt the way, she is really cute in her human form, I'd totally like her as a little sister!

Years
  • I know! I also like that unnamed maid in Emerald arc. I think anybody in a maid costume is just adorable. ^.^
    BTW, I just noticed Lucy reminds me a lot of Sabrina. (Or vice-versa)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • bubblewrap said:
    Sorry JB88.

No need to be. I'm just a bit annoyed over it.

I have to agree, I was thinking of it before, but wasn't deciding on putting it here, but Sabrina in the spa looked quite attractive.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dunno but he was probably think damn frikin forcefield!
    Edit:Im sorry but there was a mistake. The award to most beautiful pokespe girl in a hot water spa is not Sabrina's but Flannery's,
    Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Top right picture is the one as proof.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Bill <3
    And Falkner <3
    And Gold <3
    And Lance, for god's sake <3

And alright, Red is not bad-looking either...
    And neither is Green.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back