• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • It's always those hot spring scenes that get people. xD

Everyone was just so uber lovely. :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    I choose blue for the girls and green for the boys.blue is HOT and green is a charizard trainer like me.I choose charizard for all the kanto games.and I like blastoise too.

Years
  • THE HOTTEST
    pockedex holders-
    green and blue(from FRLG), but i think ruby and saphire will just be the perfect couple.
    gym leaders-
    wallace and sabrina(i'm sure red was pretty happy back then)
    villian-
    lance(tied with mack) and marge(thats not a sexy name)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • marge(thats not a sexy name)

I know. It sounds like some old fat woman with a mole and seven cats. >.<

No offence if someone's name is Marge! D:

Her other name is Courtney, so if you like that better, do what I do and call her by that name. xD But yeah, she is uber purdy. :>

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Crystal gets my vote. Sexiest I'd give it to Sabrina. Hot springs......heh forget about it lol

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • Yellow~
    I totally choose yellow!
    I mean, she is cute ( in FRLG ) and she has cool powers ( healing, mind reading )
    blue and platina are nice too~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Platina and Yellow for girl, I like Yellow's yellow long hair ^.^
    And Ruby for boy, he sooooooooooo cool, especially when he wore off his hat, you know, in my opinion, the boy with the scar is so cool

Years
  • I think...Red and Green are hot. Red's awesome in the black sleevless shirt. And when he was shirtless!? *nosebleeds*
    I like the way Gold looks in Emerald.
    I think Emerald's 'little kid cute'.
    I think Yellow's cute and pretty, I wish I could see her with her hair down.
    Blue's...I'm a girl, so it's not me to say she's hawt, so I'm just gonna say pretty.
    I like Ruby without his hat, or at least with part of his hair sticking out of his hat.
    Whoa, everyone's talking about the scene with Sabrina and Red in the Hot Spring, Oh my. Lol, at least it shows that he's not a perv, at least he turned around when she stood up...The Sabrina comments get to me...xD
    Well anyways, I like all the characters almost equally.

Last edited:

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
  • I think...Red and Green are hot. Red's awesome in the black sleevless shirt. And when he was shirtless!? *nosebleeds*
    I like the way Gold looks in Emerald.
    I think Emerald's 'little kid cute'.
    I think Yellow's cute and pretty, I wish I could see her with her hair down.
    Blue's...I'm a girl, so it's not me to say she's hawt, so I'm just gonna say pretty.
    I like Ruby without his hat, or at least with part of his hair sticking out of his hat.
    Whoa, everyone's talking about the scene with Sabrina and Red in the Hot Spring, Oh my. Lol, at least it shows that he's not a perv, at least he turned around when she stood up...The Sabrina comments get to me...xD
    Well anyways, I like all the characters almost equally.
    Hah! You confess Sabby >> Yesh I am stalking joo < 333333

Years
  • Lol, I will stalk ju right back. :3
    Figures you'd write Cyrus...and Lance...and Lt. Surge...and Maxie...
    Get the connection? They're all antanogists. xD
    With the exception of Bill and Silver's the closest dex holder to an antanogist, well...you know at first..*is shot*

Last edited:

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
  • Lol, I will stalk ju right back. :3
    Figures you'd write Cyrus...and Lance...and Lt. Surge...and Maxie...
    Get the connection? They're all antanogists. xD
    With the exception of Bill and Silver's the closest dex holder to an antanogist, well...you know at first..*is shot*
    Yeah. Bill's special < 3333
    Silver's not ebil D;<
    Antanogist FTW~ < 33333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back