• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Do You Think Would Be Promoted Next?

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • On any subforum in PC, who do you think could be promoted to Mod or H-Staff next?

As for me, I can't think of anyone else. I'm guessing Nick (Patchisou Yutohru) would be an Assistant Admin a few months from now...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think Yoshikkko would be a mod for Pokemon General/Competitive Battling Center/Other Voting Polls. I see her a lot in those places and she makes good posts in them.

Years
  • PlatinumDude, I could see you as a potential mod for the Pokemon game-based areas like Pokemon Gaming Central or the Competitive Battling Center.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Well, to be honest, I have absolutely no idea. From the few sections I browse enough in order to have an opinion on the matter, it seems that most of the worthy candidates have already been modded. But if I had to make a ~personal recommendation~, I'd say Vendak. Although there's a billion to one chance he'd take the job, I think he'd be good at it, lol.
    (sorry if you don't agree with me ryan luv u xoxo)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Well, to be honest, I have absolutely no idea. From the few sections I browse enough in order to have an opinion on the matter, it seems that most of the worthy candidates have already been modded. But if I had to make a ~personal recommendation~, I'd say Vendak. Although there's a billion to one chance he'd take the job, I think he'd be good at it, lol.

I agree with this; and I would like to see Bobandbill promoted, too. Meganium90 also is a fantastic moderator who I can see being an equally awesome s-mod.

Years
  • I agree with this; and I would like to see Bobandbill promoted, too. Meganium90 also is a fantastic moderator who I can see being an equally awesome s-mod.

Yeah, I could see that duo be Smods sometime.

I could be seeing Deoxys121 get promoted to Pokemon Trivia mod I think.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017

xxoxoxooo

I only visit OVP, OC and C&M regularly. None of those sections require any mods and the current mods are good imo. So, nobody.

I think (and have always thought) Cassino would make a good mod, but I don't think it's likely he will get it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Saryka for ALL the forums. All of them.

But seriously, I have no idea. I don't pay enough attention to the people around me to go "omg he/she is so active and quality they should MOD" or "wow damn that mod should be smod oh lord what a great mod." Maybe I should? :x I kind of disappear frequently so when I do come back all the staff members and regular members are so ~different~ and I don't really know too many people well enough to make a fair guess.

Plus I really only hang out here, OC, and C&M and they're doing fine with the mods they have so whatevs just leave well enough alone.

Back