• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do YOU wish would have made it into Brawl?

Some I hear all the time.........

• Rayman

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Megaman

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Issac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banjo

• Ridley

• Other

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I know some of use Brawl fans are probably disappointed that a character that we hope to get in Brawl.........didn't make it. So what character that you strongly supported for Brawl didn't make it into the game, or what character that is in Brawl do you think that should have never made it in Brawl at all. Also, if you feel that an Assist Trophey character or a Boss character in Brawl should have been playable as a regular character, please do state so.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • :x Maybe it's just me but I sort of hoped that they would add that Custom Robo Assist Trophy (MK-II er something) as a playable character, or at least more japanese nintendo characters (Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, etc.)
    For 3rd party characters I guess I'd want Dante or Megaman in.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • Ike's style in Brawl does not match those of Fire Emblem IX and X; he's a bit faster. Thus, Nintendo should have used Hector from Fire Emblem VII instead, since he is a tanker, and produces crushing blows. However, if they wanted to promote recent FE console games then Soren would have been a nice choice. Also, I would have liked to have Lyndis from FEVII as a playable character instead of Marth.

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • It would be nice to see some characters from Final Fantasy since FFI-VI were release on Nintendo consoles, especially Cecil and Edge. Cecil would have Dark Knight and Paladin as alternate forms. And there would a Rydia trophy. And Shadow should have appeared as a character instead of a trophy.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Me and my friend made a list...sort off
    This are just characters I'd like to see in battle (my opinion)
    Knuckles
    Shadow
    Black Shadow
    Protoman
    Megaman
    Blaziken
    Mewtwo
    Dr.Mario
    Roy
    Bass
    Waluigi
    Zant
    Sylux
    Goron
    Young Link

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I hoped for Sora, some FF characters, Birdo (a clone of Yoshi?), Krystal, Waluigi, some other Mario characters, some retro characters, Grovyle/Sceptile, Cackletta, Fawful, and Bowser Jr. (He is NOT the same as Baby Bowser!)
    I also wanted some other characters to be inculded. (I might list them later)

And what about the Miis?
    Spoiler:

---
    I wanted Young Link from SSBM to return. (and have Toon Link get an original moveset)
    Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario needed to return as well.

I was also hoping for some more Super Mario Galaxy rep. (a stage/assisit trophy)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I would have wanted to see Isaac or Felix (or even Jenna) from Golden Sun as playable characters as well as Lyn from Fire Emblem VII. (although Lute from FE: The Sacred Stones would have been even more awesome. xP) Ephraim would have been cool as well.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I would have liked seing Megaman (.EXE one) and hey, having Bomberman around would've been cool.

And i really think Issac should have been a playable characther, not an assit trophy, Nintendo has a CRUEL sense of Humor!

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • I would've liked to have seen Banjo and Kazooie in Brawl, and maybe Conker but that would proably make it too adult themed.

But I know they'll never get in because of Rare...

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Shadow and Tails from the Sonic the Hedghog series would have been nice, or even Amy.

As for Nintendo games, I'd like to see either King K. Rool (complete with his crown attack), Balloon Fighter (another retro classic), Stanley the Bugman or even Vaati (from Zelda: Minish Cap) in the next Smash Bros game.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Fangirl that I am, I really wanted Kratos from Tales of Symphonia to be in Brawl, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. XD I would've taken Lloyd though--not only was he the main character in the Gamecube's best/mots successful RPG but he would've been a decent player too. His attacks could easily be made to fit Brawl. D: I didn't expect him to get in, but I was disappointed too. I wanted more 3rd party characters after it was announced that there would be some.

Back