• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else cried during Toy Story 3?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I did cry but what upsetted me the most was the beginning, finding out Little Bo Peep was gone.

She was my favorite character and for Pixar to do that tore me up :(
    Omg I'd forgotten about this.

I was so disappointed when she didn't reappear later in the movie or something. ;~; Poor Woody.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • i cried when Andy gave all his toys to Bonnie, especially when he took out Woody from the box :'(

and the incinerator scene, but thank god for those Aliens....They are my favorite character(s)

"Oooooooohh....The Clllllaaaawww!"

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
  • AWW I cried so much at the end when Andy kept on takeing out his toys from the box and was giveing them to Bonnie. :( Then when she saw Woody, Andy didn't want to give it, then he started talking about it. OMG I broke down crying. I had some tears when they were about to get burned to a crisp in the incinerator. OMG IT WAS SUCH A GREAT PIXAR DISNEY MOVIE!

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
  • I cried. It was emotional especially having been with the movies since I first saw TS1 in 99. It came out in 95 though but I was 2 :P

CherryLugia300

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I managed to hold back my tears for most of the film.

But the ending was what really turned on the water works. Besides my mom, I was the only one in the family who cried openly. Everyone else (ecxept my 6 year old brother, who didn't really understand) held it all back.

I've never cried at a film that much since Bambi's mom died...

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I cried in the end when Andy gave all his toys to Bonnie ;;
    I tried not too, but that itself was hard enough.
    Buzz's Spanish mode was sexy <3

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I cried twice in the movie, once at the beginning where you were watching Andy grow up. The other time was when he and Bonnie were playing with the toys.

FlameShocker

C++/ASM Programmer
    Years
  • I don't remember what specific times when(it was nearly a month ago when I saw the movie), but yeah, I did cry. In addition to crying about some parts of the movie, I cried about some other things not related to the movie but that were brought to my attention by the movie (I'm not going into details about them, though).

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Yeah, I pretty much cried when Andy was playing with Bonnie, and then he saw Woody in the box, and when she asked for him he hesitated, I was like *tear tear tear*

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I did. ):
    The first time I didnt Since I was SO holding it in, since I was around people, and I am not tot fond to crying around people how sad it is, but I do get a "about to cry" look tho lol. But goooooooooood movie. :3

Dankesque

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I just BARELY held it back. I was seriously sniffing. The whole movie touched on some really moving themes; I was surprised.

But my mom--she cried like there was no tomorrow. She's about to lose my sister to college and become an empty-nester, so anything college-related sets her off. After the movie, she even went out of her way to tell my sister she could bring any toys she wanted to college. =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    *Possible spoilers ahead

Seen this tonight, I thought it was fantastic. I didn't cry though, I was close to it near the end when they were nearing the incineration, it was really very sweet. Only thing that annoyed me about the film was actually the 3D, I think I'll be veering away from 3D films after seeing it. Very good film though, I'm not sure I liked it as much as the first two but the plot was great. I loved the escape plan and I liked how they moved forward with the plot rather than gluing to a safe spot while Andy stayed as a kid but rather showed him pushing him on to college and leaving the toys behind. It was a very sweet ending.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, I love this thread. When they held hands and they were about to go into the fire thingy, but the the aliens came - "The CLAWWWWWW!" and I burst out laughing. At the end bit when Andy was showing the toys to the little girl, and let out a silent blubber. Nice to see others felt the same :D.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have to admit this movie got me too. The beginning and ending just tore me up inside. I didn't cry but I swear I almost did. I held it in luckily. ^_^ I was watching it with my family. I didn't want cry in front of them. ^_^ But yeah it was an emotional ending I will never forget. TS1, TS2, TS3 were the best Disney movies ever!

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
  • I think all series endings are sad. Even if they are terrible SHOWS like Hannah Montana. This had to be the worse for me. I was also upset Little Bo Peep went poof. The aliens were my favorite though. They were hilarious. Sadly I fell asleep during some of the movie (which i ended up seeing again because my friend invited me to go see it) and I woke up at the ending. I am like "Wait, where are the aliens, did he even give them away?"

Back