• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I thought of two more dishes:

Cherubi Ice Cream:A delicious ice cream dish made with miltank milk and flavored with cherubis. A sweet sauce of combee honey is added on top.

Eeveelutions Sampler Meal:Eevee and all of its evolutions on one plate with three different kinds of dipping sauce. Served with a side of oddish onion rings. ;)

NOooooo! Eevee! Why would you do that to Eevee?
    *cry*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Suicune Spring Water should be a beverage
    Glaceon Sherbert

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Brand new sweetener for Shaymin herbal tea (idea by yours truely), COMBEE HONEY! Yumm, adds just the perfect touch to a warm piping cup of tea!

EDIT: On another note, I think we should call the restaurant the Pokemon Plate Palace

Last edited:

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Oh weird...but kinda funny...
    hmm...since it's morning...may I order scrambled chansey eggs with grilled Spoink bacon and a can of Shaymin herbal tea :cer_evil:.
    *grabs the wallet* How much?

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • Suicune Spring water added. And we should decide on prices for the menu. Anyone want to take up that task? Prices should be based on Rarity of the pokemon and size of the pokemon.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • When I was small, the only way my mother got me to eat fruit salads was by calling them Tangelas. xD

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • This is the most awesome thread to ever be created in the history of forums.

Anyway, I would like a Kentucky Fried Blaziken with a Bellsprout and Oddish salad on the side.
    As for my drink, Suicune Spring Water will be fine.

Thank you! ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If Suicune Spring Water was a real beverage.. I would never drink any other type of water ever again.

Seriously. xD;

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
  • i am thinking on going on the new pokediet.....

*commercial = but if you call in the next 5 min...we will send you 30 meals free!!! a 1000000000poke value... yours for only 10 easy payments of 99999999.90 poke*

but thats robbery

*xxlucifera= so?*

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I have a suggestion. Banana Pudding, courtesy of Tropius!

Back