• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
  • Pokerus34's Menu:

*Fried Goldeen w/ Garlic and Onions
    *Steaming Hot Tauros Meat w/ Bottomless Shaymin Tea.
    *Boiled Daycare Eggs and Sweetened Grimer Sauce
    *Miltank Milky Soup cooked w/ Slugma Balls
    *Lumineon Grand Fillet and Fried Pysduck Combo

P.S. = Order Now at: xxx-xx-xx :)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    O.o at the slugma balls

...ahem. how about fried rice with aspear/pecha sweet-and-sour torchic?

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Pokedex Pizza- A pizza with more pokemon toppings then you can count, tangela strings, tauros meat, grumpig pepperoni and sausage, grilled magikarp, BBQ torchick and more!

Hmmmn, also I would please like a cup of feraligatorade, sounds intriguing...
    What flavors does that come in?

Edit: OMG MY 100TH POST YAY!!

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Seedot Cake, lightly drizzled with Combee honey. $25 (btw, that's Aussie money, cause I'm Aussie and have no idea what American money is worth)
    Azurill Oils (from the tail) with Regice chunks. $2

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    @poke- 1 Australian Dollar is about 71 cents in the US right now... and 25 dollars would be 17, almost 18. That's pretty good for something from Combee, of course, but Regice anything would be more expensive than that, unless there was a captive one...

I think we should specify whether the product came from a captive or wild pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember getting the Pokemon Mac and Cheese like... months ago. Sadly, I made it while I wasn't very good at making Mac n Cheese, so it didn't turn out that great. XD; I wanna try to make it again, though, so hopefully I can get one. It was only a dollar at Wal-Mart, after all. :D;;

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • Unfortunately i live in the Uk so i can't partake in the deliciousness of PokePasta,

but i have the next best thing

POKEMON SPAGHETTI!!!

I love chowing down on all those little ones i hate, (Damn raticates)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I remember when it was my 8th Birthday. My mom baked a cake with a Pikachu in the middle of the cake.. It was soo tasty and yummy! I usually remember that every birthday. It was the best birthday ever!.

Back