• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Else Thinks That The Shellder on Slowbro's Tail Should Be a Pokemon you Can Own?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Well I Was thinking the other day and I was looking at Slowbro and I Was Like "Why is That Thing on his tail not a Pokemon you can have?"
    Its Awesome and Would Be Really cool to Have.
    What do you Guys Think?

Ayselipera

Well for one Shellder is only suppose to look like that when it's attached to a Slowpoke's tail, which then causes the Slowpoke to evolve into Slowbro. If you were to take the latched on Shellder off, Slowbro would revert back into Slowpoke and the cooler looking Shellder would go back to looking like a normal one. So yes it would be pretty cool if that was a form of Shellder we could have, but since it can only look that way when attached to a Slowbro I don't think we'll be able to.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • How's this; makes a Shellder hold a SLOWPOKESTAIL or whatever it's called in the newer games, and that'll make it appear in its Slowpoke-latched-onto state. I think that's a good idea!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    How's this; makes a Shellder hold a SLOWPOKESTAIL or whatever it's called in the newer games, and that'll make it appear in its Slowpoke-latched-onto state. I think that's a good idea!

Thats a Awesome Idea.
    Cause That Slowpokestail is Useless.
    And your Idea would make it not useless.
    Good Idea :)

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • How's this; makes a Shellder hold a SLOWPOKESTAIL or whatever it's called in the newer games, and that'll make it appear in its Slowpoke-latched-onto state. I think that's a good idea!

Wouldn't work.
    It's been said before that Shellder will only mutate when attached to a living part of the Slowpoke.
    So it'd have to be attached to a living Slowpoke's Tail or Head for it to work.

Besides, I think, in the games...
    There should be an option were you click on Shellder and choose Attach.
    It will then see if you have Slowpoke in the party.
    Then it will ask you if you want to attach it to Slowpoke's Tail or Head.
    Depending on which one you choose, you will lose both Slowpoke and Shellder and gain either Slowbro, or Slowking.

=3

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • You should get that pokemon like the way you get Shedinja. Make slowpoke hold a specific type of item and have a empty space on your team.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Wouldn't work.
    It's been said before that Shellder will only mutate when attached to a living part of the Slowpoke.
    So it'd have to be attached to a living Slowpoke's Tail or Head for it to work.

Where does it say that? Anime or what?

Perhaps a container of Slowpoke juice or whatever. Not part of a slowpoke's body, but something related to it.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • I would soo get a Slowbro and rip that shellder off! Then I'd catch it and send out my monster and make people wet themselves!

Back