• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who Found Completing the Pokedex in Sinnoh Hard?

Years
    I DID!!!!!
    I must of battled every darn trainer in the game, trying to find a Gengar.
    Then, as I was retracing my steps in Victory Road, I found a Psychic who had one. She was under the bridge (troll lol).
    Now. born the day after the release of Platinum, I now have a Poochyena, Baltoy, Torchic and Ralts. My REAL dream team.
    My old team was Luray, Infernape and Giratina.

So, how hard was it to complete YOUR Pokedex.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    easy, i had 149/150 upon completing the elite 4..

the remaining one was dialga which would be added once i caught all the 149 i had already seen.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like to battle every trainer, just for the Experience, so it isn't that hard for me.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    D/P/P's Region Dex was much MUCH easier than that of Hoenn's, or any Region before it. Hoenn's required you to catch all 200(?) Pokemon, which was an indefinite impossible task without Ruby & Sapphire and two GBAs with a Link Cable. With Sinnoh, all you had to do was see the Pokemon for it to count towards Region Dex completion. It was much better that way, in my opinion.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    D/P/P's Region Dex was much MUCH easier than that of Hoenn's, or any Region before it. Hoenn's required you to catch all 200(?) Pokemon, which was an indefinite impossible task without Ruby & Sapphire and two GBAs with a Link Cable. With Sinnoh, all you had to do was see the Pokemon for it to count towards Region Dex completion. It was much better that way, in my opinion.
    see you dont even have to catch the pokemon just battle every trainer it helps you level up and finish the dex

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    i found it easy on diamond beacuse once i finished the elite 4 i only needed to see a tentacool lol but on pearl i had to see a wormadam and i didnt have a clue on how to do it had to get one in the end

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    easy, i had 149/150 upon completing the elite 4..

the remaining one was dialga which would be added once i caught all the 149 i had already seen.

You get Dialga in your Dex after going to Spear Pillar and the Distortion World (or was it that book in Cynthia's house? Actually, I don't remember as I got it a few weeks ago in the Jap. version, but it was simple for me.

All I had to do was have all my Pokemon lose against Azelf and then go to the Mespirit cave and then I had it done. All of the trainers you need to face to see every one are on the right paths, so just follow them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    for me it was rather ez mostly.just got to battle every single trainer and not rush through it.all i needed was like 2 pokemon when i got up to the elite 4 as well.the national one got abit annoying at times

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    I found it relatively easy. I just battle every trainer, and explore surrounding grasslands. It pretty much completed itself for me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    for me it was extremely easy because you just have to see the pokemon....not catch just see! I had the complete pokedex after the elite 4 and I didn't even notice it until I actually looked at my dex.

Years
    I thought this was going to be complaining about seeing all 492, so, as you might be able to guess, I found seeing 150 far too easy. Heck, it was fairly easy to catch the 492 as well as seeing them for me. ._.;

Back