• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who has a ipod?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I have an iPod Nano 3G (4GB) in silver, now my mother's, and a green iPod Nano 4G (16GB). What else do you want to know? xD;

My iPods have always been more stable when I've updated the software from Mac OS rather than Windows.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I had an iPod Touch First Generation 8GB but it stopped working correctly and sold it for 30 dollars more than I bought it for. :3

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I have the first generation iPhone, never really had any problems with it either for the year and a half I have had it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have a black ipod nano that I never use.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I refused to buy into the iPod brand due to the fact that there are other mp3 players in the market, most of which are on par with the iPod technologically for a cheaper price. >_>

That being said, no I don't have an iPod, but rather a 4 GB Sanso brand mp3 playe that I bought two years ago, that I rarely use anyways. XD

Rain

Years
    I have a red 2nd gen ipod nano, but ran out of room on it, so I also have a black 80GB ipod classic. ^^;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I dont use an Ipod or an Mp3 player. I use my sidekick '08 phone which I purchased a 4GB memory card in which put my music inside of it, but I'm wondering if they make them larger then 4GB?

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

awhh I treasure it<3

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    i have a red 3rd gen 8gig iPod Nano but i might be getting a Touch for christmas

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    iPod Touch, 2nd generations, 16 GB.

Back