• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who has caught a shiny (Without Hacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Who has caught a shiny Pokemon without a hack (and what is it/are they) - I haven't
    I think I saw a shiny Noctowl in Pokemon Gold but the Sprites were so similar I couldn't tell :)

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    neitheir me nor any player I know have actually seen a shiny in-game unless it was on wifi trades or in a hack .sav file. sorry, but I can live withought them *sniff...*

Years
  • I had never caught one before, but on my way up to Ho-oh, I saw a shiny Ratatta so I caught it. The only thing is its sprite isn't that good. I'll still train it up though. I'm not that bothered about shinies anyway but its nice to know that I have, a kind of achievement in a way I suppose.

Obscurum intus

Darkness Within
    Years
  • On FR I kept on repeatedly encoutering shiny voltorbs (about 20) so I kept one and traded the rest for the starters, the other fossil pokemon and a load of others that I cant remember.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I randomly ran into a shiny Purugly in Pearl. It was the first and so far the only shiny I've encountered in the wild, obviously not counting the Red Gyarados. I also have a shiny Trapinch (now Flygon) that my friend gave me which he legitimately caught.

Years
  • ive caught 2 in Gen II(Gyarados and Ledyba), and 2 from Gen II eggs (cleffa and Igglybuff)
    ive caught... about 10-12 in generation III, 2 machops(and machoke and Machamp), torkoal, crobat & Golbat, Zigzagoon, Mahuikita, Geodude, and a few others)
    and 2 in Generation IV Ponyta and Nosepass (and bidoof, but that was in a Generation III hack and was actually a skinned Zigzagoon)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Wild Machoke near Snowpoint City. It's now a green Machamp. =]

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • ive only ever encounted one randomly in the wild. A cubone but i lost it cause of my dumb cousin -.-
    Other than that, I have about 30 all from chaining and masuda method.

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
    Years
  • i got got a shiny magmortar on gts and a shiny tentacruel on route 214 or something like that. i only got it coz i thought they were stronger, i thought wrong.....

Hu

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I randomly found a shiney magikarp in pokemon emerald while i was looking for a feebas, then in pokemon world online I found shiney krabby, magikarp, slowpoke, and pidgey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back