• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who has gotten X or Y but still hasn't completed a previous game?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I never completed SoulSilver. My brother plays it on and off every now and then, though. That's the only game I haven't completed, unless you want to include Mystery Dungeon!

Am still yet to finish Gates to Infinity, oops!

X (and Y too, I'm sure) is such a great 'rebirth' of Pokemon for me. SO much more passionate now.

[TTOTD]maxie526

Leader of the TTOTD clan
    Years
  • I haven't been able to complete Pokémon Black 2 yet... it's one of the more difficult Pokémon games...
    Are you serious? Any older Pokemon game was harder than Black 2 & White 2. The 5th gen games are the most noob friendly in my opinion. Not saying the newer games suck, I just like having more of a challenge.

Last edited:

Romaov

Orra
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    I just finished soulsilver this week. There wasn't really much to do in ss or bw/bw2 Unova was really dark and depressing compared to the other vibrant colors of the other regions.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I havent passed black 2 yet. I am on victory road, and need to pass it but i have started playing X.

Ugh, dang victory road

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Haha no, this is not the case for me. I've beaten most of the main Pokemon games and a few of the said games such as Pokemon Colosseum, Revolution, Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Rangers and more.

Back