• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who has the game? Jap version

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    The games awesome I know enough of what they say to figure the game out, but it is extremely hard though cause of all the characters and stuff. Also I've noticed that allmost all of the english translation of the pokemon would be wrong in english:shocked:

Ha ha can't wait to get the english version of the game though.

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
  • Yeah I Pre-Oredered and got the Japanese one just because I'm impatient, I could get through the game fine, but when a new move came, OFF TO SEREBII!

It's pretty easy to understand and I got the jist of the characters, but I really want the US version to come out, I need to trade my Snorlax over to get a MUNCHLAX!

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • I have the jap version and pre ordered the US version too I'm very impatient too and just like vulpix couldn't wait. It's not that hard to uderstand when someone ask you a yes or no question the top answer is always yes just like in all pokemon games.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I got the Jap version of the day of release, so so so long ago...

It actually wasnt too hard to understand. The whole game flowed pretty easily.

Attacks was probably the hardest thing to learn, not knowing which attack was what.

Years
  • yea same here i got mine when it was released in japan its good its easy 2 understand cause they have pictures of all the items and serebii tells u wat the things r if ur not completely sure

Rainy

A living Prophecy
    Years
  • Aye, my cousin got it from the local game store down the road for 50$.
    I've played it for a few minutes, it seems amazing. If only it was English.
    I'm so hyped for it. Now off to learn Japanese!

Years
  • I got myself the Japanese version this January, because I simply couldn't wait.
    I haven't had many problems with the language, I had some times where I didn't know how to go on with the game, but it was in situtations where I believe I would have also beens tuck if I understood everything.

For the attacks, there are a few names I remember, but I usually know at how many AP it has, how strong it is and at its type. If that still doesn't help me, I simply try it out to see the result, I've got animation turned on all the time so I can see it.

Back