• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who hasn't got Black & White yet?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • Who still hasn't got it or still needs the game?

I have a a legit excuse. Some one pulled off the robbery and robbed my DS. In the comfort of my own home! That soulless person took it a few days before Black & White came out. And wasted my money my car =(

Now share to the world your excuse on the reason why you haven't got the game yet.

Oh yea the "I don't need it" or " waste of my money" doesn't count. LOL

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
    Years
  • I don't, unfortunately.
    When I went to buy it, I wanted White & it was sold out.. So I went online to Amazon and bought the Collector's Edition DSi with White. Its estimated arrival is tomorrow :]

Years
  • My brother wants to wait until my birthday to play White. This will be around the same time I will play Black.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I don't have it yet because even though my birthday is on the 11th this month, my mom won't have the money for it till May. She had just returned to work after her unemployment and they delayed her first paycheck. In the meantime my friend is letting me borrow her game because she's too absorbed into her PS3 to work on it.

Jokuc

']['he Master of Horror Movies
    Years
  • I haven't bought it. Is it worth it? When I look at videos at youtube I find the movements quite annoying. And it also look like the graphics in battle suck.. Maybe I'm 110% wrong but well that what it looks like. So my question is, is it worth it? I mean the pokemons (I''m sorry) looks really bad. Like 30% of all the new is like mixtures of existing pokemon.. What do you guys think?

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I haven't bought it. Is it worth it? When I look at videos at youtube I find the movements quite annoying. And it also look like the graphics in battle suck.. Maybe I'm 110% wrong but well that what it looks like. So my question is, is it worth it? I mean the pokemons (I''m sorry) looks really bad. Like 30% of all the new is like mixtures of existing pokemon.. What do you guys think?

It's definitely worth it. My favourite Gen, other than Gen II.
    It added more pokemon than any other game ever added. (Including the first).

The storyline is deeper, and there's even more customization for pokemon. (Such as skills, and items). You're also forced to ONLY use the region's native pokemon, until you beat the game. So it involves a new strategy and surprises.

Not to mention online mode... The Dream World looks pretty exciting, and you can visit your friends on their game. (Wireless, not wifi though).

Buy it, it's worth it.

EDIT: And, oh. The pokemon in game actually don't look that bad. Youtube just stretches the pixels making them look gross. The pokemon are meant to look like older pokemon, to replace them. I'm guessing it was intentional.

Back