• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who hates this april fools skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    It may not be my favorite skin ever, but I do kinda like it. It's certainly not that bad. I happen to like this prank. It's fun. XD I don't care if I don't know who anyone is.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Uhm, its not too bad, I suppose ^^;
    I'm not overly fond of it though =/

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Its alright, not too bad, ya.
    -Ati

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Shoot, now I'm wondering what the last April Fools days looked like...

It was pretty normal. If you don't count the fact that everyone had shiny staff names except the actual staff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    This is just plain depressing, I can't find any of my fwends. ;-;

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Isn't Todoroki the "name" of the "hacker" from the other year's April Fools joke for when this blackout happened?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Just be lucky it wasnt that bright orange and bright teal rangers layout. They COULD have picked that one just to be jerks, but they didn't. I'd rather have this one than that tacky ranger one. >:| My eyesight is very sensitive with bright colors so I would be complaining then.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Your mom was boring last night. (Your dad, however...)
    You dad was feedin' me his special, homemade vinalla ice-cream with nuts, lots of nuts. That satisfies me a lot.

Your mother, however......

At least it's not the color of ruining the eye. They could've done better, but oh well...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I knew I hate this skin. =/ Maybe it's just because I'm so used to Kohei's theme, though. But this theme is ugly. =P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    I joined 22 years before I was born, beat THAT. :D
    I joined this forum 38 friggin' years before I was born. It doesn't get any better than that.

Anyways, yeah. I really hate this year's April Fools. @_@

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    H A Z A - D I V O again. This is still irritating I hate th fact that I loined in the 70s. I wish I could find my damn hightops. Do these things have something to do with eachother? 1970, the number 1337, Todoroki?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    H A Z A - D I V O again. This is still irritating I hate th fact that I loined in the 70s. I wish I could find my damn hightops. Do these things have something to do with eachother? 1970, the number 1337, Todoroki?
    Most likely, no. 1337 is some geek code for 'cool' and Todoroki is the name of a member/hacker.

So, the only way that this all could relate to itself is for....

Todoroki is have been a cool kid back in the '70... [/win]

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Todoroki said:
    I like this prank. No one knows who I am. Feels kind of cool. >D

Well, we will all find out who you are from tomorrow when everything returns to normal. I am not bothering to post anywhere else today.

I think this is more of a joke rather than a prank, I do admit that I smiled when I logged on this afternoon. Other that that I can't wait until tomorrow when my theme and username are back.

-Arun_Kumanduri

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back