• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who here besides me caught Missingno in Rv

skrull

Clonning Overlord
Years
  • I was bored one time long long ago and while making a whole mess of items i desided to catch one just to see what it ws like. so when i did i desided to use it in a battle. it was pretty standerd, just used sky attack and kiled. When the battle was over i notied that missingno wanted to evo, so i let it and it became a rhyhorn.......I know a rhyhorn. thinkingit would be funning a tought it some things till its moves where. Surf/Sky Attack/Horn Drill/Fly

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • umm okay, but there is a sticky thread of MissingNo. already in the forum> I never touched my Missing No. after, I just left it in my party because it looks so cool

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

I never got it because by the time I had heard about it I had already restarted my game and never ended up going anywhere. I really don't want to play it again seeing as how outdated it is, but maybe one day if I'm really bored I'll try to get it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I never got it because by the time I had heard about it I had already restarted my game and never ended up going anywhere. I really don't want to play it again seeing as how outdated it is, but maybe one day if I'm really bored I'll try to get it.

Outdated games have a feeling of nostalgia that comes with them and that feeling is just great. XD You have to be okay with the poor-quality of the game compared to today's works, and if you ignore that then you'll probably enjoy the game.

I personally love the games for their massive amount of glitches, so you can bet that I caught MissingNo first time I heard about it. XD

Ayselipera

Outdated games have a feeling of nostalgia that comes with them and that feeling is just great. XD You have to be okay with the poor-quality of the game compared to today's works, and if you ignore that then you'll probably enjoy the game.

I personally love the games for their massive amount of glitches, so you can bet that I caught MissingNo first time I heard about it. XD

While all that is true the only reason why I don't play my old games is because the graphics are so bad I just can't get myself to enjoy them.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just never caught it. I even had red/blue but didn't caught it for some reason.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
  • I caugh it, even though my cousin said that it messed up his game. Oh well, it didn't mess up mine =)

Back