• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Here Hates the Pokemon Anime?

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    I don't hate the anime. I just hate the fact that Ash is still around. It's too late for them to change it now but if they had started with a new character in Johto, Hoenn etc it would have been better, and maybe that new Hero/Heroine could have battled Ash on occasion, but he would have aged.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2013
    I don't watch it anymore. I got tired of Team Rocket trying to capture Pikachu all the time. I wish they change the main character when they go to a different region or they should have made Ash older.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
    I LOVE the Pokemon Anime! (Except I HATED generation 3 and 4) Though I agree that the anime should be more directed towards Teens/Young Adults. u.u They should also use better opening/ending themes. u.u

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
    Actually, if it's true that Dawn is reappearing, then yes, I HATE the Pokemon anime. I am done with the redundancy. It's getting old. Plus, Dawn disgusts me. Oh, the disappointment.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't watched for many months, and I even wasn't up to date then, buuut, from what I saw, Best Wishes in English was pretty good. Skipped Sinnoh's, but that seemed quite dumb. So, no. I don't hate it but it doesn't interest me enough to waste my monthly cap on it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I love the anime, just wish they had skip a few episodes, or edit them too much. I seen all episodes, up to the most recent, in English. Thanks to the internet and few video websites, I can see the anime in German and in my native language, Spanish (Latin American version). I just want to see the original episodes in Japanese. I'm sure like many, that my favorite Pokémon would appear more often.

Even if the anime was ment for children and I'm an adult I still love the anime.

Back