• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who here likes the Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordant

bananafish!
Years
  • I was just wondering if anyone here likes the Pokemon. Do you?? cuz i do alot a little too much. I love my pokemon with my heart all even though they are pixels they are so cute and nice and my friends.

I am sorry my english is not good ^^; Please dont make fun. :)

THE POKEMON COMMANDEMENTS:

THE POKEMON SHOULD BE PRESIDENT
    THE POKEMON IS GOD
    THE POKEMON NOT JUST FOR 7 YEAR OLDS
    THE POKEMON IS ATTRACTIVE
    THE POKEMON IS LIFE ITSELF
    THE POKEMON SHOULD BE FIRST PRIORITY
    THE POKEMON > CHUCK NORRIS
    THE POKEMON ISNT JUST FOR ADULTS TEENS WITH NO LIVES!! I HAVE LIFE! WHO SAYS THIS? WHO???? GRRRRR I HATE THEM WHO SAY THIS! THEY ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE!
    THE POKEMON IS FOR THE WORLD!

Please post here if the pokemon is your interest.
    Again I have poor english do not make fun.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Wouldn't everyone like pokemon here? =o

I would be confused as why a pokemon hater would be here in the first place.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I don't want to join a Pokemon religion if that's what you're ainming for because that would be blasphemous/shirk. If anyone hated Pokemon why would they be here in the first place?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The Jolly guy gets a joke! (Me)
    XD
    Keep the CAPS to a minimum please. Me no like caps.
    I love the pokemon!
    I even try to get as many ribbons as possible on my favourite pokemon, so tha if they get traded away, there will still be a little history left on them for others to se!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • A Pokemon religion? That is strange. I was trying to talk funny. Of course not a pokemon religion :P
    Oh, I see. I guess I was thinking of how somene started a 'Jedi' religion somewhere. I was wondering if you were trying to do the same thing. XD
    Sorry...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't like the pokemon. He took my lunch money. :'(

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    There are some people who joined when they liked Pokémon, but no longer do. They might not be able to bring themselves to leave because they've met so many awesome people. It happens a lot on many Pokémon forums or groups, not just this one.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    lol, i like the commandments+ pokemon itself. thats why we are all here in this community!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back