• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is/are your favourite teen singers?

Years
  • Mine are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove. I just love the latest Speak Now album, Who Says and Dancing Crazy. All very catchy and cute songs. :)

P.S. Please don't start any flame wars over singers. Just let the singers have their own fan-peace, kay? x3

Years
  • You could count Lisa Mitchell, as even though she's twenty now she was still a teenager at the time of all her current releases. She's more of a folk/pop artist though, unlike Taylor Swift or Willow Smith or something.

Years
  • You could count Lisa Mitchell, as even though she's twenty now she was still a teenager at the time of all her current releases. She's more of a folk/pop artist though, unlike Taylor Swift or Willow Smith or something.

I guess we could call those early 20s teens too, they're not far away from their adolescent years. Tee-hee!~ XD

Taylor Swift, I believed, became country/pop? So that's why her songs have a slight pop-ish feeling to it. :)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Because I despise Autotune, I think teen singers are stupid. Also, they are annoying singing about pointless middle-school romance. Plus, teen singers include such bad singers as Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and Miranda Cosgrove.

Years
  • Because I despise Autotune, I think teen singers are stupid. Also, they are annoying singing about pointless middle-school romance. Plus, teen singers include such bad singers as Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and Miranda Cosgrove.

Hi!~ I'm sorry but the question says who you like, not hate. If you want to create a discussion on that, you could create your own thread. Thankies!~ :3

P.S. Friday isn't about middle-school romance, it's about the funeral of Miss Black. -.-' :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Justin Beiber My favourite teenage singer.. I don't really have one. I just take fancy to tunes that are sung by adults.

Last edited:

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
  • Justin Bieber :'D I have no shame in saying it either. At first I didn't really like him but now I love his music, and he's a pretty cool kid too, personality wise.

Back