• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Ash's Dad?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Do not think that is Professor of oak that is the grandfather of Uncle Gary Ash Gary serious then?
    xD
    well the truth I think Ash's father has something to do with the excitement of being a pokemon master ... probably his father is a kind of master pokemon ...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • This is speculation, but I remember an episode in which Delia says something along the lines of "If your father could see you right now, he'd be so proud." This might mean that his father has either passed away, or travels so much that he left his family. OR it might mean that the dubbers are misleading me.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    it hasn't actually been mentioned ever. I don't know, but i always felt it was Giovanni.

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • Ash's dad is a MACHOKE as when Pokemon breed, the offspring species is determined by the mother.
    I like this theory a lot. I mean, Machoke is one of the few pokemon that seems to wear any clothing and that can leave a lot to the imagination...

I will say this though; Whoever Ashe's father is, I can see why.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ashes mom has a one night stand with Giovanni!~ He doesn't know about Ash and Ash's mum hasn't spoke to Giovanni since!~ Ash and Silver are half brothers XD I KNOW THE TRUTH ;)

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Pikachu is ashes father and hes just watching over him XD

Years
  • Ash's dad is a MACHOKE as when Pokemon breed, the offspring species is determined by the mother.

Wow that's a little creepy...wouldn't that be considered poke-bestiality? I am not even sure humans could mate with pokemon...even if they're humanoid, it still seems very wrong!

Ash's dad is a trainer who's more concerned with his pokemon than taking care of his family. Messed up...

Back