• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who is Excited For...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Pokemon Black and White to come out?

also...

Golden Sun Dark Dawn?

Both of these games are going to be amazing.

Discuss!

Haha =D

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • I used to play golden sun when it was just the GBA game, quite excited about black and white too :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Pokemon Black and White to come out?

also...

Golden Sun Dark Dawn?

Both of these games are going to be amazing.

Discuss!

Haha =D

Hey I know you're new here, and I am resisting the urge to MM, but this topic probably isn't too open for discussion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Black and White are going to be so cool, A bunch of my friends are going to get it. is it true that you have to wait until the end of the game to use pokemon from other generations?

And yeah I used to play golden sun a long long long time ago, im really surprised they are acctually making another one =O

whats MM?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    What is golden sun dark dawn? your joking right? Haha if you like pokemon you will like golden sun/golden sun: the lost age/and the new one that is coming out very soon Golden sun Dark dawn

Great Games

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Golden Sun and Dark Dawn are not relative to Pokémon; it's a completely different series to it. Regardless, it's not a topic that belongs here. Most people are excited for the games to come out for the USA, but there are many threads here to discuss the happenings and the anticipated excitement.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back