• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is the best AI battle tower partner?

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I was going with Riley, because his phys. attack was a nice compliment to my spec. attack, but his stupid Absol lost me the game!!

Who do you think is the best partner is for multi battles in the tower?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I played with the one that you meet on Route 224, can't remember her name. I remember her Arcanine used nothing but Helping Hand. It was annoying! I haven't tried Multi yet, but considering my experiences with pairing up with them on side quests, I'm not sure I want to.

Riley was a good partner tho.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I played with the one that you meet on Route 224, can't remember her name. I remember her Arcanine used nothing but Helping Hand. It was annoying! I haven't tried Multi yet, but considering my experiences with pairing up with them on side quests, I'm not sure I want to.

Riley was a good partner tho.
    Yeah she's actually pretty rliable. But the bestoption is to play with a person not an AI. Plus I don't like multiplayer either.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I usually go with whoever has the best pokemon at the time, since it changes each round. But most of the time I go with Riley, since he compliments me better. And for all you guys saying you should always play with a person, try and remember it's a game that was designed as one player, not everybody has, or even wants, a person to play it with.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Doesn't the 2 player wifi version reset every time you change your team member challenge?

So like if I got up to 21 battles with "John", if I then played with "Sue" it would back to Zero?

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Depends at the time. They change Pokemon don't they? Generally I find the one who you go to Stark Mountain with or Riley are the best.

Back