• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is the best of all of the starters?

who is the best of all of the starters?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Charmander

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Cyndiquil

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Totidile

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Treeko

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

zsun_44

Just a member
Years
  • Charmander. Mainly because i love its final evolution, but also because i like fire types and i also like the pokemons in hte first generation.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I voted squirtle because it was my first ever starter!!!...and it evolves into wartortle!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • My favorite is and always will be Chikorita! I know, she is pretty hard in S/G/C and she doesn`t have good attacks, but she is really beautiful. I love her eyes^^

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I think Zenigame (Squirtle) is the best. Not only because it was my very first starter, but it's adorable! Plus, it can learn some non-water attacks that make it a pretty good fighter. ^^

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Yeah! Charmander and his evolutions rocks!.

Kayleigh said:
    My other favorite is Charmander. It would be worth choosing just to get Charizard

Yeah!!, Charizad all the way!!. :rambo:

Sweet Casey said:
    My favorite is and always will be Chikorita! I know, she is pretty hard in S/G/C and she doesn`t have good attacks, but she is really beautiful. I love her eyes^^

Excuse me?
    Meganium
    -item:leftovers
    *Leech seed (breed with bulbasaur)
    *Toxic
    *Synthesis
    *Giga drain/whatever grass atack.

There you go, your chiko/bayleef or meganium, mega tank!!!!.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Nothing fancy, just the old type "Bulbasuar". I still liked the little green dude until now even though there are new types of pokemons. Thats my vote.

Back