• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Who is the best starting Pokemon in Blue version??

Who is the best starting Pokemon in blue version?

• Bulbasar

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    I have been playing Blue lately and I chose Charmander. I beat the first gym with just a Charmander LV14 and a Nidoran(F) LV14. I then caught a Pikachu and a Spearow. See how balnced the team was? If you still want a water or a grass type, buy the Magikarp for $500 and get a Gyarados or wait till you get Eevee and evolve it into Vaporeon. As for grass, it'll be a while before you can get a good one.

Anyway, I think you should get Charmander, endure the difficulty of the first two gyms, and then soon you'll have a Charizard. And, as we all know, (#4r!24r|) !2 |)4 P\/\/|\|355...(I'm not even sure if I did that correctly...) Charizard is a compliment to any team, as shown in my current team...OK, I know the abundance of flying types is bad, shut up...

"Chubz"
    Snorlax LV 52
    <Rest>
    <Body Slam>
    <Surf>
    <Earthquake>

"Terror"
    Fearow LV 52
    <Leer>
    <Mirror Move>
    <Fly>
    <Drill Peck>

"Drachen"
    CHARIZARD LV 53
    <Dig>
    <Slash>
    <Fly>
    <Flamethrower>

"Gaia"
    Ndoqueen LV 54
    <Growl>
    <Strength>
    <Body Slam>
    <Ice Beam>

"Specter"
    Gengar LV 55
    <Hypnosis>
    <Confuse Ray>
    <Thunderbolt>
    <Dream Eater>

"Drachenite"
    Dragonite LV 55
    <ThunderWave>
    <Wing Attack>
    <Waterfall>
    <Double Edge>

Before anyone asks, yes, I ported these guys to Silver to make training easier...yeah, I'm horrible...Fire Punch and Waterfall were dead giveaways...

StarLife

+Knowledge is Defense
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2007
    i'd say Bulbasur he is easy to raise

And Can evolve to vensaur .

with powerfull moves .

Back