• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best team of villans

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rocket — most realistic goals, most legitimately evil (thus far the only team to actually kill a monster, right?). Although their incompetence is astounding ("Oh no, I dropped the LIFT KEY!") I guess even that is a plus for amusement's sake.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Cipher from Colosseum and XD, because their admins had distinct personalities and battle strategies, and they used science to manipulate and control Pokemon. Plus at one time they employed a groovy afro-wearing disco dance master.

From the main stream games, I'm gonna say Team Rocket because their goals weren't far-flung... they just wanted to make money. And because Giovanni is awesome.

I also LOVED Cipher from Colosseum and XD, especially because they didn't just take Pokemon, they truely made them evil as well. It also shocked the hell out of me at the end of Colosseum when I found out that Es Cade turned out to be that high up in Cipher. Did you also pay attention to him when he was his true self? He even looked scary as hell. Continuing on, in XD it shocked me that Greevil was the grandmaster of the group. Both harmless innocent old men(what they first seemed like) really kept themselves quiet.

In the main games I liked Plasma though, especially how Ghetsis wasn't forcing people, himself, to release pokemon. Instead of that, he was just doing his best to manipulate everyone, including N, while keeping what his true intentions were to himself. Hell, Plasma even had me fooled for a while, probably because I believed N truely was in charge of the team, as his intentions were actually good(or so he thought).

Last edited:

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    Individually, I'd say Team Rocket, if only because they received the most development, and their leader vanishing into obscurity did nothing to slow them down. The hierarchy reformed itself around underlings, rather than collapsing entirely, showing that they were a better organization, at least to me.

But together, the duo of Team Magma and Aqua are much more interesting: two teams in competition with conflicting goals, neither one really on the side of the public. It's what makes Emerald one of my favourite Pokemon games, that you get to battle two teams instead of one, and those two teams are also battling one another.

Jovi

schadenfreude
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Individually, I'd say Team Rocket, if only because they received the most development, and their leader vanishing into obscurity did nothing to slow them down. The hierarchy reformed itself around underlings, rather than collapsing entirely, showing that they were a better organization, at least to me.

I'd say Team Rocket for this reason.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I liked Team Rocket because it's awesome, I hate Team Galactic but I like their uniforms, especially the commanders' and I love love love love LOVE Team Plasma because N is awesome <333333333 *w*

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I am very attached to Team Rocket and Team Galactic.

I see a lot of similarities between the two. I enjoyed both bosses, Giovanni and Cyrus, they were both very active and working hard for their organizations. Their personalities are very well developed and they pull you into their stories. They make me very curious about their background and thought process. They also have some very lively underlings that work for them. When I was a child, I always loved Jessie and James. When Diamond and Pear came out, my best friend and I absolutely adored Mars and Jupiter.

I also like how individualized they are. Team Rocket are just out for money. They don't care who gets hurt or why people are upset. If they take a Pokemon from someone, much like Galactic, they don't see the point in a trainer fussing over it, because they can always catch new ones. They were so into their duties that even killing a Marowak and orphaning it's child didn't stop them. They were always so epic to me.

When it comes to Team Galactic, they were out to create a new world. I love that they didn't like how things were run in this world, and they were out to make something better. A perfect world of no strife. And they were so obsessed with space. Cyrus bolted into his new world on top of Spear Piller with not even a second thought. It was gold. Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter were pretty epic too, I found their personalities to be really developed.

The other teams, especially Team Plasma, just didn't catch my interest. I thought Aqua and Magma were so-so. I loved the Magma outfits. But that's it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Pokemon wise, all of the villians Pokemon were so easy to beat so I can't pick one but based on their looks, defiantly Team Magma's outfits because they look the best in my opinion.

:t354:TG

Back