• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the cutest???

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    when pkmn first came out (i was about 8 i think) i was just starting to like boys so i liked most boys and so i likED Ash for THE longgest time!!!!!!!!! (until i found out his voice was played by a girl) now it would probably be gary :nervous: .....

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Being a boy i wouldn't pick any but i think Flannery and May are cute oh yeah so there you go

Pokemon_Veteran

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I think Erika is pretty cute. Same thing goes for Trixie (the girl with the Azumarill). I also think Cissy can be kind of cute.

Last edited:

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    go jessi ;D
    Who is the cutest???

Who is the cutest???

Who is the cutest???

poor baby

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Wow, you like Jessie? Not every day I meet peeps who like her. She is mad all the time, but I must admit, somethimes she is cute too ^_^

BTW, my feelings to Tooi grow and grow every day. I don`t know, its my first, bigger crush on anime character. He is so adorable and cuuuute! I really wanna hug him. Yesterday I had dreams about him. I like making stories in my mind. But not...errr.... about you know, only normal stories about pokemon and adventures. He kissed me in my dreams!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Why do you think, that every person who has a crush on anime character doesn`t have a life? We are full of life XD only sometimes we like dreaming ^_^

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Casey said:
    Why do you think, that every person who has a crush on anime character doesn`t have a life? We are full of life XD only sometimes we like dreaming ^_^

Ok, ok, I get ya, calm down now, I said "just kidding" didn't I? and that's what I meant.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    Casey said:
    Wow, you like Jessie? Not every day I meet peeps who like her. She is mad all the time, .... He kissed me in my dreams!

:15: shes not mad, shes passionate *_- kina like me :pirate:
    i wish i could have cartoony (?) dreams all of mine are medieval or futuristic or both (past+future)/2=present? and theyre naughty half the time.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    ^^ Ash is da kawaiiiiest!!! I'd choose him as my boyfriend for sure!!! He's soo adorable and very hot and I like it when he get's all determaned. :D *glomp's Ash*
    Gary's pretty cute too, though. Although I still like Ash da best. :D Hehehe.
    Ash is just too cute to discribe. :D Awwwwwwww! Gotta love him. ^~

Back