• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the easiest gym leader to beat

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    For Kanto, the easiest Gym Leaders to beat were Brock and Erica. Squirtle or Bulbasaur could tear down Brock's team of Rock/Ground-Type Pokémon in a second and your trusted Charmeleon would set Erica's Pokémon on Fire as soon as the battle started.

With the Johto Gym leaders, Bugsy and Bryce were extremely easy to beat with your Quilava and/or Typhlosion. Bugsy's Scyther never caused me any problems but I've heard of people who couldn't beat it even when they had Quilava and I'm just decided that those people were really bad at playing the game. Oh, and Falkner was quite easy to beat as well if you had a Geodude that knew Rock Throw.

Regarding Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald; Roxanne didn't stand a chance against my Mudkip.

As for Diamond and Pearl; Gardenia was beaten by my Monferno in about five minutes.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • i know they should just put a caterpie for a gym and it will be harder XD

Hahahahahahhahaha so true, soo true *wipes tear from eye*

Kanto: Brock
    Johto: Falkner WTH lvl9 PIDGEY!?
    Hoenn: Roxanne
    Sinnoh: Roark

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • R/B/Y: Brock was painfully easy because of his 4x weakness to Bubble. Surge wasn't too hard because I had Nidoking/queen. Despite not having any Ground moves, all I had to do was Body Slam/Horn Attack while his Pokemon could only do Tackle and Quick Attack (and sometimes STILL tried to Thunderbolt me... silly AI). A few blasts of Psychic finished off Koga, and Surf wiped out both Blaine and Gio.

G/S/C: Falkner and Bugsy were a cakewalk for Geodude. Chuck kept missing with Dynamicpunch, so he was easy for me based mostly on luck. And since I took on Jasmine first, Pryce was easy considering he was four levels below Jasmine.

R/S/E: Everyone except Norman and Wallace/Juan were pretty easy.

FR/LG: See R/B/Y list, except remove Surge and add Erika. Surge's Pokemon now have the Static ability to worry about. On the other hand, with Wing Attack now doubled in power, Erika was rendered defeated in no time.

D/P: I honestly don't recall anyone besides Maylene's Lucario creating any major challenges for me.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Ericka was the easiest for me. My Pidgeotto beat all of her PKMN in one hit. (Type Advantage)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    They're all ridiculously easy (except for Whitney with that crack cow) The easiest in my opinion was LT Surge. Not based off skill, but simply because you can get a Lv. 30 Dugtrio right before the match. Kind of makes it unfair.

Back