• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the hottest pokemon character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Silver/Kamon/G/S/C rival.He's the hottest.The attitude,the looks everything.He's soo kawaii,and in the manga in the flashbacks,he was so freakin kawaii!!!!!!Chibi!!!!!!!!!!!!!*squeala*He's mine mien miene!!!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Please do not reply to threads older than a month. Because it means that the discussion on the thread has come to an end. If there is a need to continue the discussion, please create a new thread to do so (after checking wheter or not a similar thread already exists). This thread however is over a year old and should most certainly not be replied at.
    Aside from that please avoid making posts that only contain "I agree", "I think so too" or in this case posts similar to "I think Misty is hot". Without an explanation why, these kind of posts closely fall into the category "spam" and spam are a no-no on this forum.

Anyway, this thread has heavily expired and therefor will be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back