• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your commanding officer?

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    My Mightyena Shroudlure is one of the toughest Dark pooches around, and my Azmarill Charmreign is usually leading with Surf, I never leave without them

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cherrim. :>

If you know me well, you know how much I whined in Platinum because the odds were so stacked against me--almost all the way through, opponents were getting about 5x the critical hits that I was. Rarely did a trainer battle go by where one of the opponent's Pokemon didn't get a crit hit in on me. Thus I was poor as heck aaalll the way through and really had to struggle to keep my Pokemon healthy and, well, at least keep ONE alive so I wasn't blacking out and losing even more money.

Cherrim and Leech Seed saved me SO much. It was overlevelled for the first while because I made sure it was actually a Cherrim (lvl 25) by the second gym so it sat in reserve for a long time as the "AAAH EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD PLEASE KEEP ME ALIVE" Pokemon of my party. If I was in a pinch, its leech seed would help heal the Pokemon out while I did some quick reviving and potion...ing of my party behind the scenes. It was easily the most useful Pokemon of my party.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Before I restarted my game over again, it used be be Turtwig/Gortle/Torterra, but now I think it would be a little of both of my six Pokemon I'm going to use.

Years
    My entire team is pretty much always the same and very reliable. after i got the national dex i totally rebuilt my team but Rapidash stayed.
    Rapidash - trained even better than my starter which was a piplup. caught her at level 5 and just hit level 80 today yay! i can't wait til she reaches 100. her moves are flare blitz, fire blast, flame thrower and flame wheel, easily its the most powerful fire type i've ever raised totally by myself.
    bulbasaur - my fave pokemon of all time, a friend let me borrow his ivysaur so i could breed a bulbasaur for myself. currently at lvl 66. He knows giga drain, seed bomb, energy ball and razor leaf.
    lapras - migrated her from leaf green. she replaced empleon is currently at lvl 68 and knows surf, hydro pump, sheer cold and blizzard. so lapras is my surfer and main water type power house.
    dragonite - migrated him as a dragonair from leaf green, caught originally as a dratini in the safari zone. Became my flyer and gets me around quick. He knows hyper beam, fly, thunder and twister.
    mew - i traded for him and its shinyyy yay! he's at lvl 71 and knows blizzard, thunder, mega punch and fire blast, so he's a mix of all my favorite types and super cute.

the last member of my team sometimes changes because i have a lot of favorite pokemon that i like but its always either.
    meganium
    typholsion
    totodile
    glaceon

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Mine is definately my PorygonZ, Propane; he can take a lot of attacks after being trained up in Iron Island, and can attack every type for at least neutral damage (Ice Beam/Psychic/Thief/Signal Beam) and Thief steals me useful items such as Light Balls and Lucky Eggs. Very nifty.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Probably my Charizard or Joltee (Jolteon, obviously). They're both always a few levels above everyone else.

Mewtwo as well, but since he's at level 74, and everyone else is back in the sixties, I try not to train too unevenly.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    By Generation:

RBY/FRLG-- Kadabra: He's just so awesome, it's such a shame that I can never evolve him though...

GSC-- Gyarados: Once I get the Red Gyarados he just completely dominates my team.

RSE-- Aggron: He's amazingly strong and can be caught relatively early in the game.

DP-- Lucario: I found the wait to get the Riolu egg very excruciating...

Back