• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Champion?

Who is your favorite champion?

• Your Rival (R/B/Y)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lance (G/S/C)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Steven (R/S)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Wallace (E)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Cynthia (D/P)

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Cynthia because of Milotic so nuff said. XD

Sure Wallace has a Milotic too but Cynthia has Roserade and a lethal Garchomp.

Syrr

K-A Dragon Master
    Years
    Cynthia because of Milotic so nuff said. XD

Sure Wallace has a Milotic too but Cynthia has Roserade and a lethal Garchomp.

LAWL XD

In my opinion, the Garchomp was actually kind of easy. Of course, that's probably because I used my Palkia against it.

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    hello
    My favorite champion s Cyntia because she has a milotic and she is the first female the second lance because i like his dragon pokemon

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    LAWL XD

In my opinion, the Garchomp was actually kind of easy. Of course, that's probably because I used my Palkia against it.

Well a legendary uber against most Pokemon makes them pushovers dont you think?

I wnet through the League with only an Empoleon and Luxray so maybe thats why I had a horrible experience. I did beat her though.

Second favorite Champion is of course Johto Lance. Then Steven followed by Wallace anf finally your Rival.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    Steven. I think he's so cool. :3 But that's probably only because I like guys in suits... ._. Next would be Lance, and then your rival, and then Cynthia, and then Wallace... or something. I don't hate any of them, but I don't necessarily like all of them them, either.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    For me, it's Steven. He uses the Steel-Type, my fave, and all his Pokémon has super-high Defense, making them hard to beat.

Back