• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite fictional cat?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Top Cat. No two ways about it. Not even Garfield comes close.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Hobbes, rivaled only by Kovu from Lion King II & Scar. Simba will always be a favorite, but Kovu was a badass Simba and that's just awesome.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    The king of the cats has to be Garfield, but Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes, Salem for Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Tom from Tom and Jerry are also up there. But it's Garfield, and then everyone else.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Aaaugh...this is so hard! My list of favorite felines include:

• Leomon of Digimon (especially Adventure 01/02 and Tamers)
    • Saber-toothed Tigerzord and White Tigerzord of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers; Lion Galactabeast of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy; Yellow Lionzord of Power Rangers Ninja Storm; Red and White Tigerzords, Black Lionzord of Power Rangers Jungle Fury; Lion Hauler and Tiger Jet of Power Rangers RPM; Red Lion Foldingzord of Power Rangers Samurai
    • Garfield of Garfield
    • Tom of Tom and Jerry
    • Puss-in-Boots of Shrek
    • Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes
    • Meowth/Persian, Skitty, Choroneko/Lepardas and Amaress of Pokemon (and another Fakemon I can't recall atm)
    • Entei and Raikou of Pokemon (I call them Legendary Dogs because "dogs" sounds cooler, but they do exhibit physical feline features IMO)
    • Yoruichi of Bleach
    • Solembum of the Inheritance Series; Eragon
    • Sagwa and related characters of Sagwa The Chinese-Siamese Cat
    • Tigger of Winnie the Pooh (either a Tigger or whatever he is, he's feline enough for me)
    • The Cat In The Hat of The Cat In The Hat
    • Simba and Mufasa of The Lion King
    • Sylvester of Looney Tunes
    • Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland (I haven't read the book, watched either of the Disney movies, or played Kingdom Hearts...but from the little exposure I have with him, he seems like a decent cat).

Too many cats to decide! Hmm...top contenders would include Garfield, Tom, Leomon, Puss-in-Boots, Amaress, Entei, and Raikou (and the Cat Zords to an extent).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Either Sagwa, or Dongwa from Sagwa, The Chinses Siamese Cat, or Simba! >:D
    Well... Maybe Gigi, and Salem too~! ( Kiki's Delivery Service, and Sabrina)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Rum Tum Tugger is a curious cat~! If ya offer me pheasant, I'd rather have grouse. IF YA PUT ME IN A HOUSE THEN I'D MUCH PREFER A FLAT~!

And that's my answer. Go watch Cats the Musical xoxo Has ANYONE mentioned a cat from Cats?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Aaaugh...this is so hard! My list of favorite felines include:

• Leomon of Digimon (especially Adventure 01/02 and Tamers)
    • Saber-toothed Tigerzord and White Tigerzord of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers; Lion Galactabeast of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy; Yellow Lionzord of Power Rangers Ninja Storm; Red and White Tigerzords, Black Lionzord of Power Rangers Jungle Fury; Lion Hauler and Tiger Jet of Power Rangers RPM; Red Lion Foldingzord of Power Rangers Samurai
    • Garfield of Garfield
    • Tom of Tom and Jerry
    • Puss-in-Boots of Shrek
    • Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes
    • Meowth/Persian, Skitty, Choroneko/Lepardas and Amaress of Pokemon (and another Fakemon I can't recall atm)
    • Entei and Raikou of Pokemon (I call them Legendary Dogs because "dogs" sounds cooler, but they do exhibit physical feline features IMO)
    • Yoruichi of Bleach
    • Solembum of the Inheritance Series; Eragon
    • Sagwa and related characters of Sagwa The Chinese-Siamese Cat
    • Tigger of Winnie the Pooh (either a Tigger or whatever he is, he's feline enough for me)
    • The Cat In The Hat of The Cat In The Hat
    • Simba and Mufasa of The Lion King
    • Sylvester of Looney Tunes
    • Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland (I haven't read the book, watched either of the Disney movies, or played Kingdom Hearts...but from the little exposure I have with him, he seems like a decent cat).

Too many cats to decide! Hmm...top contenders would include Garfield, Tom, Leomon, Puss-in-Boots, Amaress, Entei, and Raikou (and the Cat Zords to an extent).
    Where's Eek? And Heathcliff? And Felix?

I watched those cats a lot as a kid.

Garfield still wins though.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Love cats. Can't stand dogs.

• Salem from Sabrina (Live Action) - Pretty much defined the term snark for me as a kid.
    • Mao from Darker than Black (Kuro no Keiyakusha) - Also, snark, but more recent.
    • Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes - I mean come on, Hobbes! Seriously, I don't need to explain myself. Sorry about this Thomas Hobbes, but in terms of entertainment, you don't hold a candle to Calvin's stuffed tiger.
    • Sylvester from Looney Tunes - Sufferin' succotash!
    • Hipster Kitty from The Internet - Anyone? Too mainstream for ya? Am I alone here?
    • Basement Cat from The Internet - A bit old, but the very definition of feline evil for you.
    • Tigger from Winnie the Pooh - A.A. Milnie needs to be given more credit.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorite cats are Jerry from Tom and Jerry and play him out Keybroad Cat. XD

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years

Snagglepuss all the way. Ridiculous even!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Wait, I forgot someone, where is Top Cat?

Top Cat, his gang, Tom and of course, Garfield are the most awesome cats in existence.

Back