• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your Favorite Gym Leader in the Pokemon Series?

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Elesa from BW...Forget the name of the city..Anyway, I just love her...Shes so..Eccentric? Maybe..Dont know if thats the right word though. Anyway, shes so cute lol..If she was real, id totally try to get her to marry me <3.

Years

Volkner. I had a real pleasure fighting him.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I'm going to rate mine on how challenging they were to battle, not their design ;3 I do like a good challenge from a gym leader :D

From Kanto: Misty... I remember in Pokémon Red trying to take down that damn Starmie ;-;
    From Johto: Morty, I had to defeat his Gengar this morning,...not fun >>
    From Hoenn: Winona... That Altaria! Such memories from Sapphire trying to get that thing down :'3
    From Sinnoh: I don't think I really had a problem with any of the Sinnoh leaders o.o It was Cynthia who was the real pain overall :P
    From Unova: Lenora... Retaliate is really ruthless when she uses her Lillipup as bait to power up her Watchog O_O

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    If we went on toughness...None of the gym leaders were much of a challenge for me, except on my second playthrough of White when I picked Snivy Burgh kept knocking me down...Since most of my party was made of Grass and Grass/Bug types :/. So on how hard they were: Burgh or Misty..

Years
    Brock, Misty, Blaine
    Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce
    Wattson, Flannery, Tate and Liza, Wallace, Juan
    Volkner
    Elesa, Skyla, Brycen, Iris

Yup!

-totodile42

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Elesa, she is soooooo cute! LOL! If she was real id be tryin for her, but skyla is awesome as well! Black and white produced some good leaders!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Janine. I think it's pretty cool how she followed in her father's footsteps and became a leader. Plus, I think her outfit is pretty cool, tbh. xP

Years

He's just thee King of Cool :cool:

He cracks me up so much, I love all his banter with his wife lol xD

Female + Fire trainer = FTW!! :D

She's so elegant and perfect <3

He amuses me lol and I love his team :)

Honorary mentions:

Maylene - for being a tough female, my kinda girl!
    Crasher Wake - cause he looks like a wrestler :D
    Brycen - I just think he looks epicly cool lol, no pun intended
    Lt. Surge - I like his army backstory
    Candice - she's studious and pretty cool imo, again no pun intended haha
    Brawly - I love all the Battle Girls in his gym lol
    Wattson - he's so jolly and I'm fond of him lol, also like the sidequest he gets you to do
    Falkner - always liked him really
    Morty/Janine+Koga/Possibly Elesa/Possibly Skyla/Giovanni/Juan + Wallace - cause they're cool lol

I'm gonna stop there lol xD

Years
    Elesa, she is soooooo cute! LOL! If she was real id be tryin for her, but skyla is awesome as well! Black and white produced some good leaders!

Yeah, Elesa is cool, but I also like Cilan, Chili, Cress, Brawly, Roark, Gardenia, Misty, Jasmine, Morty, Brock, Brycen, Erika and Candice.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Here is my favorite Gym Leaders
    -Sabrina
    -Blaine
    -Cilan
    -Burgh

I think they are cool and have mature attitude.

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Dent/Cilan
    Chili
    Cress
    Morty
    and Sabrina.
    I like Mature and/or Cute Gym Leaders. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    LT SURGE. When I was little, my dad and I would watch the episode where Ash fights Lt. Surge over and over again. He reminds me of my childhood so he is my favorite gym leader. Not to mention he is hilarious in both the anime and the games x3

My second favorite is Misty. I have always loved her and I think she still beats out all other gym leaders (other than Lt. Surge), even the new ones. Now that I think about it, Skyla kind of looks like a ripoff of Misty...

Back