• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite gym leader?

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Just wanted to know mine personnally is Crasher Wake!

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    i am trying to keep this in 4 th gen I do like Fantina but she does get old

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My fave's Fantinas. Coz i love Mismagius. And in the anime those weird attack shield things they used were cool.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Overall: Morty, of Ecruteak City

Sinnoh: Volkner, of Sunyshore City

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Overall: Giovanni. What's cooler then battling a mob boss? Shame he was such a noob back in the day, but at least he was beefed up in FR/LG.
    Sinnoh: Crasher Wake for sure. Very few Gym Leaders have the balls to use Gyarados. =3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fantina parce que elle est tres magnifique et j'adore Mismagius. :D

I love that she speaks broken French, too. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    He was the boss of Team Rocket. The entire game, you are going up against all these thugs for the mysterious Team Rocket, with some boss hiding somewhere. Then you find out he's a gym leader!

So you don't just fight him in some confrontation in the top floor of a tower, you fight him in his own gym, and you've been on the path to fighting him all along! He's an opponent you must face on your quest to beat the Pokemon League AND in your quest to beat Team Rocket!

PLUS he's in Viridian City, which is a place you've already been, but overlooked. He was right in front of you all along!

Back