• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Naruto Character

who is your favorite naruto character

• naruto

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • sasuke

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • suegetsu

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • jugo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sakura

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • kakashie

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • gara

• sasorie

• itachie

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • kisame

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • pain

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • rock lee

• neji

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • ten ten

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I dont have a favorite

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My favorite character will always be Itachi, even if hes dead. sasuke is also a second favorite for me too. Naruto and Sakura are both annoying as hell, even though I must say they both grew up a lot in season 2. Other favs include: Orochimaru, Tsunade, Gaara, Neji, Hinata(shes just to adorable :3), and Kakashi.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Sasuke. Didn't like him all THAT much at the start, but when the series got to Shippuden, I fell in love with him. Um...not like that though

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
    I seem to be the only one who likes Nagato >> ( alias is pein , which you spelled wrong by the way xD )
    I like nagato :D...
    he also spelled kakashi wrong
    my top five are: 1. Shikamaru
    2. Kakashi/Naruto
    3. Kiba
    4. Chouji
    5. Hinata

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Pfft Sasuke (Well I liked him when he was with the Leaf Village, and I don't read the manga) Anyways other character's I liked were Kakashi and Itachi...I don't know why, I just think that Sharingan is awesome! oh and I want to punch all the people who call Sasuke emo.

Bay

Years
    Actually, to tell the truth, my favorite isn't in the list above, although I do like them. My favorite is Sora from the Twelve Guardians anime arc. I just love his insults at everyone and also how much he loves his father is quite interesting. Also, love his development at the end.

As for the ones on the list, definitely Kakashi. He's funny and also deep when it comes to fighting and training Naruto. Also, I watched Kakashi Gaiden and his reasons for why he can't let emotions get to him is very interesting and emotional. I actually feel sorry for his father and he killed himself because he can't take the blame anymore.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    i'm just goin to throw this out there I like Orchimaru, pain, Kimimaru (bone-guy), Neji, Kakashi, Sasuke, perverted-sensi, and many more, will post more names l8r so as to not fill up posting spot...

Back